Honored Contributor

Sale.  25% off Sale Prices.  Go to website for code.  Handbags, clothes, accessories.  I bought a $300 bag for $89.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Kate Spade outlet 70% off!   I bought a 348$ bag for 84$!  Pretty jewelry 70% off. 

Honored Contributor

Kate Spade makes some gorgeous handbags, I have one in black goat leather that is spectacular.  I'm surprised to see them on such a reduced sale... (good for the buyers) but I'm wondering what is happening to the brand.

I have a Kate Spade up for sale on eBay and it's just not selling. The other two brands that have fallen off the face of the earth have been Coach (Dillards by me isn't even selling it anymore).... and Michael Kors (Dillards seems to be selling off quite a bit for $179).... makes me wonder... not Kate Spade toooooo?

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u,   Coach recently purchased Kate Spade.  I am not sure what sales are like but I am happy with my purchase and past purchases.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Q4u,   Coach recently purchased Kate Spade.  I am not sure what sales are like but I am happy with my purchase and past purchases.   Cat Very Happy

Very interesting, I hadn't heard that and just haven't researched it, but I find it very interesting and will be watching both brands going forward.  I love Kate Spade and have for years but was very surprised to find many styles for sale at our TJMAXX in the last year or so and where I am the storet doesn't usually get the high end bags so that worried me as to what may be going on..... thanks for the info!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*