Super Contributor
I’m just curious. What happened to Kathy van zeeland? I used to be a huge fan of her bags(until they all started to fall apart on me and I stopped buying them). Did she go out of business or something? You don’t see her bags anywhere anymore unless somebody is selling them on eBay or something.
Honored Contributor

@ShortyLugNut   Lots about Bruce online but not much about Kathy.  She has apparently become a socialite or housewife.  There was a rumor that they'd had a baby.

https://famouspeopletoday.com/bruce-makowsky/

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
Ty. Funny how it just mentions Bruce. Nothing about Kathy.
Respected Contributor

Real estate in California is what I read on here a number of years ago-that was their next career move after handbags.  They probably made a boatload of money.  So, maybe they are just enjoying the good life . 

Honored Contributor

She and her husband sold their handbag empire, which included her brand, his brand and the TIgnanello brand. All three brands carried on for a time under different management, but bore little similarity to the originals. At this point, Tignanello might be the only brand still producing products, but maybe not.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

She always seem like a nervous wreck when she was a guest vendor.  I think she hated being on air.