Respected Contributor

KEY FINDER LUNCHTIME VS. SIMPLE LANYARD

Lunchtime special "key finder"---this was an item that I could not get my review to be entered despite the # of times and different "*" I tried to give it.  I sent it back immediately for a few reasons: quality, smell of plastic, etc.

If you want something for non-car keys to be readily available, try a lanyard for a few dollars.  You can get several for different handbags so you don't have to change it out.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Re: KEY FINDER LUNCHTIME VS. SIMPLE LANYARD

I found that hooking keys onto the lanyard included inside Dooney bags is a great way to keep from having to fumble for keys. It's a nice feature of their bags. 

If I'm using a GILI bag, they don't have that, and worse yet, the hobo shape tends to lose stuff to the bottom. But I love my GILI hobos so I put up with it. A lanyard as you suggest is a very good solution.

One more solution. I tend to come in the house at the garage/laundry room entrance. So I hung up a very cute little key holder right by the laundry room door to the garage. It's a coffee cup design because my kitchen theme is "Coffee!"  I hang my keys there as I come in the door. Simple to locate them. 

Valued Contributor

Re: KEY FINDER LUNCHTIME VS. SIMPLE LANYARD

I have two of those keyfinders. They do not smell like plastic. They arr made of leather.

I bought brown and black to match up wirh different handbags.

They have nice hardware. I keep my car keys on mine so I can just give it a tug and my keys come out of my purse. I don't even  have to unzip my purse all the way. Plus I have Dooneys but put my other keys on that holder. I like the tassel that shows on t he outside too. It dresses up my  handbag. I ordererd four more for Christmas gifts.