Trusted Contributor

Justin West handbags? Anyone have one?

IMG_0668.JPG

I just ordered this. Apparently his line has a place to "carry concealed." The only thing I might conceal is a snack. 😀

I debated whether to get it or not. I hate it when they don't show a picture on a model so you can see the size. Dimensions are 11x11x2 which sounds big but a couple of reviews said it was too small. It's not real leather so wasn't very expensive. I was looking for something to use crossbody for my Vegas trip in a couple weeks. 

Just wondering if anyone has purchased from this line? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Justin West handbags? Anyone have one?

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters  No, don't know about the handbag line.  Sorry.

But I did order this wallet from Evine today for my November trip to Vegas.  Sin City wallet (made in India by Anuschka with RFID protection to thwart those wiley scanners).  My cousins are meeting there (from Cleveland no less, my home town).  Now I'm in No. California. 

734-506- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather RFID Blocking Tri-Fold Wallet

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2

Hicindy- I like that wallet. It has a lot of compartments for cards. And a matching purse... I wonder how the hand-painting holds up? Is this your first purchase from this line?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@hicindy2

Hicindy- I like that wallet. It has a lot of compartments for cards. And a matching purse... I wonder how the hand-painting holds up? Is this your first purchase from this line?

The purse offered today is rather too small for me.  I have 6 of their wallets and they hold up beautifully.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy  @Tribesters  I personally don't care for the Anuschka paint jobs but they are excellent quality, nice leather and that painting will last forever.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment