Respected Contributor

Just announced, Sue Clifton will be back !!!

She lost her husband , and is taking some more time off , Mary Beth just announced. I know many missed her.

Re: Just announced, Sue Clifton will be back !!!

During the Dooney & Burke show today, hostess Mary Beth announced that Sue Clinton lost her husband of 37 years about a month ago. She's spending time with her 3 adult children and grand children and is expected to return to QVC in the near future. My condolences to Sue and her family.
Valued Contributor

So sad for Sue...much too young to lose her husband.   I have missed her.  I hope she knows how fond we all are of her.

Honored Contributor

Good! Dooney isn't the same without her.  Condolences on the loss of her husband. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I feel bad for some of the vendor reps , it is sometimes hard to replace ones that are so well liked and are doing a good job , like Sally from Earth and Birkenstock , just have that something special.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish her well .... it’s hard to lose someone after 37 years .... may he RIP 🌹

Respected Contributor

There have been several people in the QVC orbit who have lost loved-ones lately.  Sue's husband passed, Mary Beth's brother and recently Kerstin's mother.  These are all very significant losses in one's life.  My condololences to all involved. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for letting us know I have wondered why she hadn't been there.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

There have been several people in the QVC orbit who have lost loved-ones lately.  Sue's husband passed, Mary Beth's brother and recently Kerstin's mother.  These are all very significant losses in one's life.  My condololences to all involved. 

Yes so true I know Mary Beth posted on Instagram about the loss of her brother how it was completely unexpected how his first grandchild was due in four weeks when he passed.

Respected Contributor

So hard, after so many years together... I'm so sorry-