Re: Just announced, Sue Clifton will be back !!!

That's great news - was so worried not seeing her for so long. Such sad news about her husband - sending best wishes.   

Respected Contributor

I will also be glad when she returns. She is the most knowlegeable guest Dooney has every had.

Trusted Contributor

@maximillian.....also, previous QVC host, Lisa Mason who lost her beloved husband, Gino whom she lovingly spoke about on her shows....glad to see her hosting Diamonique and looking forward to welcoming Sue Clifton back!

Honored Contributor

What happened to Sue Clifton coming back?  This thread is from March.  The current rep, Ashley, does a good job.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa I hadn't seen this. Such sad news, but good to know what happened to her.

@San Antonio Gal the first post is from March, but it does say she is taking MORE time off.  So I assume that is still operative.

Honored Contributor

She hasn't materialized so I'm wondering if her heart's just not into it anymore. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I am so terrily sorry for these three beautiful ladies and the deep, heartbreaking losses they have endured. God be with them - they are in my prayes.

Frequent Contributor

We all love Lisa Mason, and her beloved Gino. She fought so hard for him to live. I am now in this same fight and asking God to spare the husband I love with my entire being.,'

God bless you dear wonderful Lisa. You are loved and treasured. 

Frequent Contributor

Dear Sue,

You have been missed so very much. Am deeply saddened over the loss of your husband. May our Lord be with you. You too, are truly loved by all of us,.

Respected Contributor

Havn't heard any more about Sue returning, has anyone else?