Super Contributor

Re: JUST ORDERED NEW RADLEY LONDON

I bought this satchel and have enjoyed it so much. its for those who like organization without the kitchen sink. My i phone fits in the back pocket and the three divided areas make it so easy when you are out. My planner goes in one outer divided area. The crossbody feauture is fantastic when you want to be hands free. Its not too heavy. Radley London is having a fantastic sale today with no tax and free shipping. I have become more of a minimalist over the past few years so I have sold and given away most of my large bags. Organization and ordiliness helps me stay focused on what mattersSmiley Happy

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RhondaRena wrote:

XXXX Organization and ordiliness helps me stay focused on what mattersSmiley Happy

@RhondaRena  Yeah, me too.  I carry a big old bag in which I organize mine and DH's medicines when we are out and about.  LOL  We have a suitcase full.  It's all in growing old.  I have to laugh to keep from crying.

PS  I love the Radley London bag.  

Trusted Contributor

It is a beautiful handbag.

I have been watching their website for a few weeks. I was keeping an eye on this one.

Right before black Friday it was 191.00 originally 298.00. Today it was 115.00. Free shipping and no tax. I could not resist, Placed the order.

It has 3 separate compartments which I love as I carry alot of stuff.

Super Contributor

The compartments make their bags appealing. Beautiful bagSmiley Happy

Floral Pillow
Regular Contributor

It's beautiful! Radley is my new favorite line and I hope you enjoy it. 

Football is my favorite season.
Honored Contributor

Beautiful and classic. I love the color!

Respected Contributor

Lovely color!

One thing to keep in mind: Radley London is aimed at being "affordable luxury." I think what you're paying for is the fact that it's a British brand, which has a limited market share and that they don't recycle styles. They do keep some, but they try to come up with different styles. Plus, these styles will often have upgrades like great pocket placement and seem better suited for an urban lifetstyle.

People are always trying to compare them with Dooney. DB achieves what it does because of the larger market share and ability to achieve better prices for materials. Most of their stuff is just recycled styles. If you prefer a tried-and-true, it's good.

I am very happy thus far with my backpack. i picked up as a clearance item on the Q. Beautiful, soft, peobbled leather. Great pocket placement and love that inner pocket in the back. Nice hardware. LIke any bag, I try to get them on sale.

Honored Contributor

I need Macy’s to stop with the 30% off and the Last Act prices. I’ve bought some really nice Radley London bags from them at Last Act prices. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?