Valued Contributor

Do any of you know anything about Ivy & Fig? I ordered 2 totes from them. They are not real leather and that’s ok, they were cute.  When I checked on the order status it showed that they are shipping from China!  Do you suppose I’ll receive them in this lifetime? 

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

I understand that shipping is slow and this storm does not make it any better.  Charleston is a large port and lots of storage warehouses in North and South Carolina.  Be patient.  Lots of people in that area lost their homes and livelihoods, family members.  Handbags can wait.   You will most likely get yours jusst at the right time.

Valued Contributor

Ivy and Fig is a fairly new brand dedicated to the philosophy that we can look beautiful and well put together without the needless killing of animals.👏👏👏👏

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I understand that shipping is slow and this storm does not make it any better.  Charleston is a large port and lots of storage warehouses in North and South Carolina.  Be patient.  Lots of people in that area lost their homes and livelihoods, family members.  Handbags can wait.   You will most likely get yours jusst at the right time.

Please don't imply that I would ever put a new purse ahead of the victims of these horrific storms.  If you read my post, the item is coming directly from China and I'm just wondering how long that will take. 

Valued Contributor

I just found out about this company.  I almost ordered the "Symphony" bag but didn't.  I prefer a bag around 14" in length.  I also read that they only do exchanges, no returns.  Let us know when you get it!

Valued Contributor

@coconut1818 I think the Symphony is what I ordered.  It looks really cute on line.  I sure hope it is.  I'll keep you posted!

Valued Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

I just found out about this company.  I almost ordered the "Symphony" bag but didn't.  I prefer a bag around 14" in length.  I also read that they only do exchanges, no returns.  Let us know when you get it!

@coconut1818 I received my symphony tote today. It’s ok, not fabulous. It’s a nice size, but the quality of the faux leather is a bit lacking. I think it looks a little nicer in the pictures.

Valued Contributor

Thanks RockChalk, I think I will pass.  I'm pretty particular about my handbags so I would probably be better off to just go shopping!