Honored Contributor

Re: It's fall soon and Lola wants new bags... and lots of 'em...

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@BlingQueen022 Yes, it is from Paul. I have watched him for years starting with the Q.

He is so smart about gemstones and love all the history that he shares.

@Sister Golden Hair @BlingQueen022 I like Paul (and his wife, Judy), too! This week I ordered this iolite ring and it was shipped today!

154-585- Gem Insider® Sterling Silver 3.01ctw Iolite & White Topaz Double Halo Ring

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair  wow, it lets me copy the image but I don't see any bar at all that's blinking and there's no bar, lol.  So far I've failed twice, lol  This is driving me nuts.  I'm going to keep on trying.  

I love vintage jewelry.  Have a few pieces myself.  If you would see my jewelry collection your jaw would drop open.  I've been shopping for years on these shopping channels as you well know, lol    I won't even tell you how many jewelry boxes I have you wouldn't believe it.  

Judith Ripka Sterling 15.30 cttw Yellow Diamonique Heart Ring - J331117

OMG!!!  I did it.  Could I do it again, I doubt it hahahahaha  I can't believe it worked.

Yay, good job @BlingQueen022 !! And I am so glad you love it so much!! Woman Very Happy Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@BlingQueen022 Yes, it is from Paul. I have watched him for years starting with the Q.

@Sister Golden Hair @BlingQueen022 I like Paul (and his wife, Judy), too! This week I ordered this iolite ring and it was shipped today!

154-585- Gem Insider® Sterling Silver 3.01ctw Iolite & White Topaz Double Halo Ring

@EdithEllenLily That ring is so pretty!!  Gorgeous!  I missed that little beauty.  Wear in good health.  That's a pretty ring.  

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 Happy Birthday to my fellow over-the-top handbag friend! Woman Very Happy Woman Wink Hope your special day coming up soon is a fantastic one! Celebrate! Hugs, EEL Heart

Image result for handbag cake

Image result for handbag cake

Image result for handbag tools cake

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Bling @BlingQueen022 I'm not surprised to hear you can't unload Honora on the bay... Seems to me that over the years, the stuff Honora brings to QVC is, for the most part, a baby step up from being constume jewelry pure and simple and it's so readily available...

_______

Quite awhile back, QVC offered the Honora 10mm studs in 14k settings. 

They are beautiful, and were, about 1/2 the price of anywhere else I could find them, including the Honora website.  I have several pair. 

I still get compliments, and "where did you get them", but, I think it's been ages since QVC offered those studs.  

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

So yesterday morning I helped my Mom for several hours (laundry, compression stockings and all) and then I spent the afternoon on my feet again opening boxes, unpacking some things, taping up others and so on. Last night I was whipped out! And yes, it was a record of boxes on our front porch. On top of the handbags, wallets, and accessories, we also received the cherry and raspberry braided breakfast treats M50438 on auto delivery and my new 100% cotton jammies A279500, which are so soft!

The Patricia Nash Enlightened Garden zip around wallet I found on the bay arrived and was nice, so now my PN satchel handbag set in Enlightened Garden is complete (along with the matching barrel-shaped cosmetic I found at TJ Maxx). Woman Happy

The Fossil Morgan Top Zip crossbody/messenger bag in black was perfect! The leather smells so good and it is substantial...not flimsy. It looks very cool on. Unfortunately the espresso bag in the same style had a cut in the leather on the front so I will take it back to Macy's.

But my favorite big winner of the day was the Patricia Nash Benvenuto tote in Vintage Patch along with the wristlet in World Traveler (same print, different name):

I was glad to have found the wallet in this print above at TJ Maxx. 

All of the other items I opened were defective. The PN Map items had black smear marks on the map and some of the cities were not clear and there was even a black blob on the tote bag on a plain tan area. Long glue marks on another wallet. So, considering the volume, what I kept was not too bad at all. But I still need to bake Mr. L a cherry chip cake today for helping the UPS man bring the boxes inside and for taking some of the boxes back to the post office late yesterday afternoon. I'd better get going in the kitchen! Happy Day, EEL Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily Glad some were good. So all the PN map prints you have tried have been bad? Where did you order those?

@Sister Golden Hair The first map bag I tried was from Macy's, but @handygal2 ordered the same bag and hers was perfect. The boxes I opened yesterday were from Evine and the tote and wallet were bad, but I just could be unlucky with the map print. If you ever order a map bag, look it over really good to see if it's okay. 

@EdithEllenLily That's sad. Everything I ordered from Evine has been good.

I'm not going to buy the map print. I like the WT better and will just add pieces to that one. Or I would rather look for a spring and summer print. I love the Spring Multi and bought the wristlet and may look for a bag.

Right now I'm just going to wait till we go on another trip. Maybe TJ will have more to choose from then.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLilyHeart I love that ring., So pretty and makes mine looksWoman Sad

Honored Contributor

728-842- Pietro NYC "Cheyanne" Pebbled Leather Whipstitched Shopper HandbagPietro NYC at Evine. For some reason I love love this bag.

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Bling @BlingQueen022 I'm not surprised to hear you can't unload Honora on the bay... Seems to me that over the years, the stuff Honora brings to QVC is, for the most part, a baby step up from being constume jewelry pure and simple and it's so readily available...

_______

Quite awhile back, QVC offered the Honora 10mm studs in 14k settings. 

They are beautiful, and were, about 1/2 the price of anywhere else I could find them, including the Honora website.  I have several pair. 

I still get compliments, and "where did you get them", but, I think it's been ages since QVC offered those studs.  

@Suhse I think I have those 14K studs in teal and champagne! Woman Happy I like them a lot. I also have some lovely Honora strands in different types of pearls, colors and styles. I love the large Keshi, high luster pearls. I have given them as gifts and they are always well received. 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLilyHeart I love that ring., So pretty and makes mine looksWoman Sad

Oh come on @Sister Golden Hair ... no sad, okay? Woman Wink You are getting your birthstone, amethyst. This one is iolite, and I see the price is higher than it was a day or so ago when I ordered it at the event price (something like that...I'm not as familiar with Evine as I am with the Q!). Your ring looks like it will have the true amethyst purple saturation and it will be beautiful!!! Woman Very Happy