Honored Contributor

It's November 1; anyone switching to a new handbag?

[ Edited ]

I am. Going from my LV Speedy 42 to a black Chanel satchel. Come 12/1, another switch to a red Furla.

Anyone else?  : )

Honored Contributor

Re: It's Novemeber 1; anyone switching to a new handbag?

I will be switching from my IM bags in camel and gold to my Tignanello glazed vintage embossed leather hobo in dark green - For now - until I change my mind! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

I'm using my coach tote bag my daughter gave me last year for Christmas but waiting for my D&B Brenna in hunter later this week if I like it I will be switching to that one later this week

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just switched into a brown Minkoff satchel, but there's no telling how long it'll last before I switch into something else...

Smiley Surprised

It's a great looking bag with great organization, but for some reason, I never tend to carry it for long... but then, I never tend to carry any of them for long...

Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like your idea of switching on the first.  I changed on Friday, to a caramel D&B hobo.  (Sorry, I don't know what name it is -- solid and a folded over top. It happens to be one of my favs.)

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I'm still carrying the upcoming dooney tsv bag.  I love this bag.  It's not heavy after it's filled and you can find everything in it.  It's a great fall/winter bag if fall and winter will ever get here.  Mid 70's this week is a disappointment.  Will have to run the ac again. :0(

Respected Contributor

I am waiting for my new Dooney November TSV in Hunter to arrive!  Right now I am using my Dooney Clayton in orange!

Respected Contributor

funny you should ask.  i just got out my hunter GILI crossbody with chain detail and will put my marc jacobs wine bag away for a bit. 

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I'm still carrying the upcoming dooney tsv bag.  I love this bag.  It's not heavy after it's filled and you can find everything in it.  It's a great fall/winter bag if fall and winter will ever get here.  Mid 70's this week is a disappointment.  Will have to run the ac again. :0(

Bling @BlingQueen022... I know. I am SERIOUSLY sick of spring when it should be fall... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: It's November 1; anyone switching to a new handbag?

@SahmIam wrote:

I am. Going from my LV Speedy 42 to a black Chanel satchel. Come 12/1, another switch to a red Furla.

Anyone else?  : )

Moved from my LV Montaigne to my LV Empreinte Cherry Speedy 25