Honored Contributor

Re: It's November 1; anyone switching to a new handbag?

Really enjoying using my D&B buckley bag in natural so I don't want to switch out. But on rainy days, I will switch to one of my MZ Wallace bedford nylon bags.

Respected Contributor

I see all of the designer name handbags on here and I must admit that when I worked I carried only designer bags.  All this to say, I did switch handbags - my DD's faux leather crossbody from Target.  She didn't think it was stylish and I had been eyeing it.  When it came time for her to make the switch, I got it.  LOVE IT!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Re: It's Novemeber 1; anyone switching to a new handbag?

@stevieb wrote:

I just switched into a brown Minkoff satchel, but there's no telling how long it'll last before I switch into something else...

Smiley Surprised

It's a great looking bag with great organization, but for some reason, I never tend to carry it for long... but then, I never tend to carry any of them for long...

Smiley Happy

@stevieb

It's been decades since I actually carried the same handbag for an entire month. Adore switching off continually. The point, after all, of having a handbag collection (stash).

It only takes me seconds to switches and I've found that a handbag (its style, texture, and color) can affect my mood!

Respected Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

@JAXS Mom wrote:

Not so far. I'm carrying whatever bag works for the day and goes with what I'm wearing. When it gets colder I'll break out the Dooney Florentine shearling saddle bag. Last year we did get snow first week of November but none is prediicted yet this year.  

@jaxs mom  I love that Dooney shearling bag!! I collect shearling jackets, and I would love to get one to match one of these days. 

BTW, I've been meaning to tell you that I just love your avatar. It makes me happy when I see it. Black cats are my favorite and yours is so beautiful. 

@NycVixen @jaxs mom

Adore the Florentine Shearling Saddle Bag, and today it's on SALE on the Dooney site for $100 off!

B0369D_SCNASCNA.jpg

Respected Contributor

Sadly, I rushed. It's now GONE from the Dooney site.

$195 on eBay, new! though.

s-l400.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I switch up my bags all the time. Sometimes daily. Not just a seasonal thing for me.

Yes, me, too.  I change it up depending on what I am wearing and what I'm doing.  All of my bags are for year-round use, but I would love to add a burgundy bag to my collection for fall and winter.  Probably will when I find the right one.