Frequent Contributor

Re: Is there anyone else obsessed by Dooney & Bourke Handbags?

@Carmie.   I'll take them, I'll even buy some if they are big bags!!  👜     I'm serious is there a way we can hook up????  💰 💸 💲 🎆 

Super Contributor

Day 2 of 12 days and I caved already. Bought a blue croco small fina bag. Hope I like it. Usually wait to day 13 and choose from all the bags that remain. May get another as this one wasn't on my radar. It's hard to choose. Think I want a saddle bag too. And then I also would like to get a Brahmin. My desire has been fueled by attending a fundraiser that auctioned lots of designer purses. Boy,

did they go for big bucks. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

No.  I have a few and I use and enjoy them but I've stopped purchasing them.  They've become increasingly expensive in more recent years.  I have enough handbags and I don't intend to make Peter Dooney any richer.

Honored Contributor

Today's 12 Days offering weren't much to write home about... but then smaller bags aren't usually my thing... I'm sure some folks loved them...

Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Not obsessed, but was glad to seem them re-up the Nina silhouette. It's a look I've long appreciated. I do wish, however, they'd have opted for something in addition to or other than Saffiano. I'm a long time 'defender' of Saffiano and have always liked it, but would like to see this bag offered in other leather options too.

New Contributor

OMGOSH!!!!!!

I am totally obsessed with Dooney!!!!!

Does anyone know - what is more appropriate for winter - a white purse, or a bone purse?

New Contributor

There is a bunch of smaller, lighter, softer, Dooney purses!!!  I have about 5 of them and love them.

Honored Contributor

In my opinion @NACY, bone is better for winter, but it's a personal choice.

Super Contributor

I think the DBs are crafted beautifully.  I usually don’t purchase them because they are a bit heavy for me.  I did use a tote from them throughout my working years.  I loved that they usually have a top zipper.

Frequent Contributor

Hi!  I’ve got about 80 dooney bags! I just moved into a mobile home and storing them is a problem. I’d love to sell a couple but I’m not taking a 75percent loss. We all have a interest in something so I do love dooney!!