Respected Contributor

Re: Is there anyone else obsessed by Dooney & Bourke Handbags?

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Hooty Hi to my fellow English Bulldog fan friend! Woman Happy

I have a lot of Dooneys. But I have downsized in the past two years so my lot is more manageable. I have no idea how many I have and it's better that way, LOL. 

I recently ordered the new Saffiano Large Nina offered yesterday at the Black Friday sale price. I see it's at a higher price today but still free shipping from the Q. The Large Nina is my favorite Dooney silhouette...comfortable to wear, roomy and has an outside zip pocket and zip closure at the top.

Graphite
Available on 5 Easy Payments (details)

@EdithEllenLily

That's a good-looking bag. It looks great from the other side, too, per the pix I saw yesterday, 

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Hooty Hi to my fellow English Bulldog fan friend! Woman Happy

I have a lot of Dooneys. But I have downsized in the past two years so my lot is more manageable. I have no idea how many I have and it's better that way, LOL. 

I recently ordered the new Saffiano Large Nina offered yesterday at the Black Friday sale price. I see it's at a higher price today but still free shipping from the Q. The Large Nina is my favorite Dooney silhouette...comfortable to wear, roomy and has an outside zip pocket and zip closure at the top.

Graphite
Available on 5 Easy Payments (details)

@EdithEllenLily

That's a good-looking bag. It looks great from the other side, too, per the pix I saw yesterday, 

@libbyannE Thanks! Woman Happy

I love its size:

• Measures approximately 14-3/4"W x 10-1/4"H x 7-3/4"D with a 7" to 8" strap drop; weighs approximately 1 lb, 7 oz
Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily I love that Nina bag you posted but I didn't order it. I hope when hope yoh get a good one with no defects. I sent back the defective Brenna and didn't reorder. Still love my dooney bags I have and the florentine but I think I will wait for the right one. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I got a really good deal on EBAY last week.  I have been wanting the Getaway Weekender Cabriolet travel bag for awhile but it's 328.00 and with shipping and tax it's pushing closer to 350.00   I sqealed with delight when one was posted on EBAY.  I got it for 100.00 with free shipping and no sales tax.  No one else bid on it.  The person only used it a couple times and it still smells and looks like new.  Merry Christmas to me !!!

Honored Contributor

I am glad to know I am not the only one, LOL!

This is my latest obsession!  It is on sale at D&B website, and on clearance at my favorite dept. store, same price!

Dooney & Bourke Buffalo Check Crossbody

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily, love your blue handbag!

Honored Contributor

I have collected Dooney since the 1980's... long before QVC.  I also collect Coach and Cole Haan and a few other very expensive bags.  I have way too many and I am over it now.  I have matching wallets for every bag too.

I could kick myself for ever wasting my money over a crazy obsession.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I am glad to know I am not the only one, LOL!

This is my latest obsession!  It is on sale at D&B website, and on clearance at my favorite dept. store, same price!

Dooney & Bourke Buffalo Check Crossbody

@Hooty This is adorable and perfect to pop an outfit! I also love the crossbody...it's surprisingly roomy! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

@EdithEllenLily I love that Nina bag you posted but I didn't order it. I hope when hope yoh get a good one with no defects. I sent back the defective Brenna and didn't reorder. Still love my dooney bags I have and the florentine but I think I will wait for the right one. Smiley Happy

@gramygram Hi Gramy! Good that you sent that defective one back and I hope you find the exact right bag for your belated birthday present! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I could get 10 great purses from Kohl's for what one D&B costs.  Not even tempted to purchase one of those. 

I have two I purchased from the "Q" because of easy pay.  One is a summer coated cotton with flowers and it is really cute.  I also have a leather one that is so heavy I hardly ever carry.  Although the quality is good but much to heavy for me.  I do agree Catty2 that you can get nice bags from Kohls, Ross, TJ Maxx and Nordstom Rack.  I have seen Dooneys at Ross.