Respected Contributor

Re: Is the Dooney hobo logo bag being retired or colors refreshed?

Hmm...

I notice that they put back the bone and navy buttons for the Toscana logo lock bucket.  Maybe they're unveiling those. Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

When the hobo logo lock was reduced (clearance) to $198 from $279, since it is their highest seller, I assumed they were getting rid of older colors. Assumed they would then REFRESH for spring! New colors!

maxresdefault.jpg

However, I'm getting worried. I adore this bag and have many of it (and added two, cocoa and a denim blue, on the reduced price). A couple of colors languish.

SE0.540x302.jpeg

Rumors? What do handbag fashionistas know/think/guess?

I am wondering the same thing.  It is still marked as clearance and that scares me. Price is also down.  I was hoping for some new Spring colors.  :0(

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe: Dooney on Saturday! We're bound to find out. New colors should debut . . . (then, again, who knows?)

Super Contributor

Don't they do this periodically with this bag? Clearance some out.

I wonder if they are low on a color and need to clear stock out before placing another order.

I have it in bone, love it. I see others around here periodically with it as well.

It's an easy style to carry.

Respected Contributor

Well, I think i have figured it out. Sort of .

I kept getting banners showing the Logo Lock and I ignored it, because I thought it was the Q.  It actually was from dooney.

They offer their own version for $229 on clearance and it comes with a puch, not a coin purse. The handle/shoulder strap is the same leather used on the nylon version. I can't tell if it is a medium or if they measure differently.  And there is dooney pay.

So....you can't have the Q selling their version for $279--no matter how many ez pays.     Perhaps  some buyers don't know, but not too many. , They almost have to clear them out at $199.