Regular Contributor

I have a seafoam/mint green handbag I would like to use...is it too early for a light color handbag?

thank you

Respected Contributor

I know how you feel.  I have a couple Anuschka bags that have some white and bright colors on them that I've been itching to use.  Depending on where you live, I'd say maybe wait until around St Paddy's on 3/17.  If I have to break out my spring clothes, though, I will definitely want spring colored bags and shoes to wear with them!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

Heck no it's not too early!!!!  Color is great anytime, and if you're in snow country that pop of freshness might brighten your spirits (and that of others when they see you coming).

Go for it.

Valued Contributor

I would use / wear any color of bag when ever I wanted. You got them so use them!  Enjoy it! That's what I say! I've worn white in the dead of winter and it's not a big deal. No one stares or makes comment. I live in the Midwest so we have all 4 seasons here.

Honored Contributor

I see absolutely no reason for the seasons to determine what colors I can or cannot wear or use. I used my aqua bag all through fall and most of winter and got loads of compliments. Here's my current bag:

Bitsy.jpg

I got it in December and started using it after the new year. I see absolutely no reason to wait.

Regular Contributor

thank you all

Honored Contributor

I think it depends on where you live.  If it's already warm and you are already wearing sandals and spring/summer clothes; it's time for a pastel bag.   If not, wait a few weeks, wait for spring to spring.

Respected Contributor

Call it Winter Mint and go for it!

Regular Contributor

hey, I really like that idea Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Heck, baseball spring training just started and I've brought out my Dooney & Bourke KC Royals zip-zip!

It's never too early, and you don't EVER want to be too late...   :-{}