Honored Contributor

Re: Is Tiganello Being Discontinued?

[ Edited ]

I noted that plaid Tig II bag at JCP some time ago and thought it was very cute. The problem is Penney's pricing for these vinyl bags is ridiculous. The plaid one, for example, is being offered for 98 bucks... and by the time you add tax, you're in for over a hundred dollars for a vinyl bag. Then, they want almost nine bucks to ship it... For over a hundred bucks, I can do better... Of course, they're always running some kind of special, so maybe it works out... Still, it seems like maybe they're marking things up, just so they can mark them down and make you think you're getting a deal... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Re: Is Tiganello Being Discontinued?

I did find a gorgeous leather tote Tig bag last week from eBags. Beautiful color, 15% Mr. Rebates and free shipping. Received the bag within three days. Can't be more pleased. It is a Tiganello....not a Tig II. It was on sale too! Score! This will be my Fall bag. I could even use it now, if I wanted. The color is Vanchetta. 

For myself, I like the leather Tigs because I am rather hard on my bags. Love the "feet" on the bottom and I have some several years old that have held up beautifully. I maybe get myself one every couple of years, so I don't consider myself a handbag diva, by any means!