Frequent Contributor

Is Susan Clifton ever coming back? We all miss her and love her presentations?

[ Edited ]

It is heartbreaking that our  Susan lost her dear husband at such a young age. On FB it states she WORKED at Dooney and Bourke. She has been with them for years and with us for years as well. Please tell us she will return. I purchased many a Dooney from her and the Q. IF SHE IS NOT RETURNING please send her our love and prayers, God bless.

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Susan Clifton ever coming back? We all miss her and love her presentations?

I think the present rep (Ashley ?) does an excellent job, although I miss Sue too.  Dooney appears to be in good hands.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is Susan Clifton ever coming back? We all miss her and love her presentations?

Sue was very professional and showed the insides too.  Wish her well.

Esteemed Contributor

Let Sue Clifton live her life in peace! She certainly deserves it after years of working for Dooney, as well as on-air shows at QVC.

She owes QVC customer's nothing following the death of her husband. 

This is another infringement into a person's life similar to asking where a host is. It simply is no one's business!

Please stop stalking people who make their living as hosts or sales representatives on QVC. They all have private lives which should remain private and without worry or stress by overzealous viewers. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Sue could have returned when Ashley was on maternity leave. Now that Ashley is back I think Sue is enjoying retirement.

Honored Contributor

Ashley and Adriane both do a nice job of representing Dooney & Bourke. I wish Sue the very best and hope she is doing well since the death of her husband.

Trusted Contributor

What a shame about her husband.  She was a great rep for D&B- Always enjoyed watching her, she was never screaming about the products, just showed them professionally and thoroughly so you could make an informed decision. 

The new girls do a nice job as well.

Whatever she chooses, retiremen or comes back -I wish her only the best. 

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Let Sue Clifton live her life in peace! She certainly deserves it after years of working for Dooney, as well as on-air shows at QVC.

She owes QVC customer's nothing following the death of her husband. 

This is another infringement into a person's life similar to asking where a host is. It simply is no one's business!

Please stop stalking people who make their living as hosts or sales representatives on QVC. They all have private lives which should remain private and without worry or stress by overzealous viewers. 

You call the OP stalking? What an overstatement!  

Respected Contributor

One night when Ashley was on, she mentioned that Sue works in the office.  I have a feeling that the "office" is her home office and that she goes over the styles and features with Ashley & Adriane.

Esteemed Contributor

Where's the stalking?

A simple, reasonable inquiry was made.

Drama Queens should familiarize themselves with the term "stalking."