Valued Contributor

Re: Is Susan Clifton ever coming back? We all miss her and love her presentations?

@BirkiLady wrote:

Let Sue Clifton live her life in peace! She certainly deserves it after years of working for Dooney, as well as on-air shows at QVC.

She owes QVC customer's nothing following the death of her husband. 

This is another infringement into a person's life similar to asking where a host is. It simply is no one's business!

Please stop stalking people who make their living as hosts or sales representatives on QVC. They all have private lives which should remain private and without worry or stress by overzealous viewers. 

Where have you been?  We have too many facebook investigators who are very interested in peoples whereabouts

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Susan Clifton ever coming back? We all miss her and love her presentations?

If I were a vendor I think it would be heart warming to know I was missed.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

If I were a vendor I think it would be heart warming to know I was missed.  

I'm inclined to agree.  As long as the inquiries don't get weird.

Trusted Contributor

Stalking...... LOL

I like the currrent reps and think they do a great job. But Sue was always very enjoyable to watch!  Even if I wasn't looking for a new bag, I enjoyed when she was on.

Trusted Contributor

Sue Clifton is missed, nothing against the current reps.  I wish her the best... should she read this.  :-)  She always seemed so friendly and down to earth.  I am sorry for her loss.  

Honored Contributor

All indications are Sue has left the building... Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Stop stalking her!  Leave her alone!  It's none of your business!  Get a life and find a hobby!  Take a walk and volunteer and stop stalking the hosts and guests!

Valued Contributor

IMO...someone needs to know the definition of stalking...... they need to ask this question and think about their comment...."Are you stalking when you decide to read and comment on this thread?"... Out of Control!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

The Drama Queens never fail to  amuse.

Respected Contributor

Don't understand the attachment to host s or vendors. She's been gone sometime now.

Good grief!