Respected Contributor

I like the smaller Travelon bags because I prefer the card slots instead of a wallet. Lately they are on less and less but Lug is on.  And you need a wallet for Lug.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is Lug replacing Travelon?

I buy what is on sale when I need it.  I do like Lug and I now have four pieces.. all different.  Travelon is not bad either.  I guess it depends on the price point. What I no longer like is Vera Bradley.  I have enough designs and prefer the solid look. 

Respected Contributor

I noticed the travelon lunchtime special.  I like smaller but it must hold a glucose meter.

Honored Contributor

@traveler  My fear has been that Lug is the 'popular' brand that will squeeze out Travelon.  I really like Travelon.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Lug, like KVZ a few years ago, seems to be the "flavor of the week."  I'll stick to the tried and true brands like Travelon, VB and Baggalini.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@traveler  My fear has been that Lug is the 'popular' brand that will squeeze out Travelon.  I really like Travelon.

I feel the same way....just got into Travelon a year or so ago with QVC.....needed a lighter bag.......BUT i was able

to find one recently on the Kohls website.....so hopefully they will keep carrying the Travelon items...

Frequent Contributor

I agree with all the ladies here, Travelon hopefully will stay. Great products

and i have always thought the rep does a great job.

Esteemed Contributor

I took a look at some Lug carry on luggage, the wheeled puddle jumper at Winners and I was surprized at how heavy it was empty. It weighed a ton. I think the metal internal frame and handle made it uncomfortably heavy if you were carrying it. I think regular carry on luggage is lighter than the Lug item I looked at.