Frequent Contributor

Is Dooney and Bourke doing a TSV soon

Before I purchase one on the Dooney site. On that site we receive free shipping which I am hoping the Q will on the TSV.

Respected Contributor

Re: Is Dooney and Bourke doing a TSV soon

I am not aware of a Dooney tsv but I have NEVER seen them offer free shipping on their bags.  I would suggest going with the site shoppong because generally it is about $13.00 for shipping at the Q.  Actually I have quit placing orders here because other sites offer FREE shipping!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your reply - you are right - I love the Q but too many other sites are offering free shipping. Actually I have seen the Q offer free shipping on some of their Dooney's. I hope they eventually see this is the way to go so they can keep their loyal customers. Good luck with your shopping, and thank you again.

Esteemed Contributor

Prices, along with free shipping on the D&B/ I Love Dooney websites are much better than the Q. I watch the online video presentations on the Q to get a better idea of size, interior space, and colors, and then order from the D&B website when I know they're having one of their sales. I agree with others here - I don't ever remember Q offering free shipping on a D&B bag.

Frequent Contributor

I agree with both of you concerning the shipping. If the Q does not offer free shipping I will not purchase the bag. Actually the Q does offer some Dooney's with free shipping. If you put in Dooney and Bourke bags in their search engine, you will see what bags are offered. Not the bags I am interested in unfortunately, but some nice bags. Again the" I Love Dooney" site has some of these bags at a cheaper price. I love the Q - just wish the Dooney's were more affordable and free shipping included with purchase.

Frequent Contributor

Today on I Love Dooney 25 per cent off. The Beacon woven zip is now $101. Close to $300 on the Q with shipping. Amazing. Am sooo sorry the Q is not doing this - I have purchased all my Dooney's from the Q. 

Honored Contributor

It seems like most of their on air offerings are cross bodies under $200.00.  Obviously their sweet spot, but its fun to see other styles occasionally.

Super Contributor

@noramae wrote:

Today on I Love Dooney 25 per cent off. The Beacon woven zip is now $101. Close to $300 on the Q with shipping. Amazing. Am sooo sorry the Q is not doing this - I have purchased all my Dooney's from the Q. 

How is that website for ordering ? I have heard some bad thing if u need to return.  Eyeing the Bone color .

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols 

Note:  some Dooney bags on QVC are offered with FREE SHIPPING today, February 15. Check out the list from the 1:00 a.m. show.

Frequent Contributor

This was my first time ordering from I love Dooney. Will let you know - but the price was amazing plus free shipping. I could not pass this one up. Am sorry - this is the first Dooney I have not purchased off the Q. But I am not paying for shipping costs anymore on the Q for anything.