Frequent Contributor

Anyone getting this? I love the large cosmetic bag it comes with, but am hesitant about the bag.... I've seen Iman's purses in the outlet and they tend to look a bit cheap....

but for $60 and free shipping it may be worth the risk....

Honored Contributor

As far as I'm concerned, you might as well throw $60. down the toilet.  I got one of her bags once and I'd have been embarrassed to carry it, it looked so cheap. It looked like cardboard.  If she can't make something better than what she's offered, she ought to discontinue bags. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@tiara1 

@Kachina624 

Going to agree with Kachina on this one, I have made the mistake of buying into her hypnotic hype before and purchasing her pretty but worthless bags in the past. 

They didn't last but a half season.

Cheap and junky is being polite.

Save your ca$h and buy better is my humble advice.

Respected Contributor

To me the bag looks heavy, and they don't list the weight.

Trusted Contributor

It looks like her bags now get much better reviews than the old Joy & Iman bags.

https://www.hsn.com/shop/iman-handbags-and-wallets-for-women/fa0402-5438

Honored Contributor

Re: Iman Handbag TS

[ Edited ]

I've seen a few of her bags that at least looked appealing. This isn't one of them. As for the Joy-Iman bags, just no. I made that mistake once and believe me, it was a mistake.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I do very much like the design, with the hidden compartment at the bottom and the cosmetic bag in the compartment.

I don't need any of the color choices right now, though.  

But it is a very fashionable, sturdy looking bag.

If I were a 'city' gal, I'd definitely purchase. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I've seen a few of her bags that at least looked appealing. This isn't one of them. As for the Joy-Iman bags, just no. I made that mistake once and believe me, it was a mistake.

@stevieb 

I made a similar mistake.  The "leather" peeled right off.

Most Iman TS handbags get marked down tremendously during clearance sales.

Trusted Contributor

@Etoile308   I agree with you - the bag looked heavy and stiff.  As I've gotten older I've tried to avoid carrying more bulk than necessary.

Contributor