Honored Contributor

Re: If you were only allowed one bag to carry every day, which one would it be?

I did go through a phase where I was using my black leather Brighton Jagger Organizer.  It 's a crossbody and lightweight.  It has a wallet built in and is so easy and fast to get to my cards & cash yet it is still secure.  It's large enough for my key fob, tissues, lip stick, e-reader (if I'm going to an appoiment where I will be waiting) and has a roomy phone slot.  

The only drawback is that it is somewhat small ....sometimes I need more room for an umbrella or bottle of water for example.... but it is also a plus since I'm not carrying as much as I used to.

Jagger Cross Body Organizer

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes   I love using my Baggalini or IHKWIP bags for travel.  They are very lightweight, tough and hold enough for my needs.

Trusted Contributor

LV Alma...hands down favorite. 

That said, I own tons of Dooney zip zips, but there is nothing like the original from which the zip zip is copied. 

Honored Contributor

For me, it would be the Hobo Cambel.  Leather crossbody, lightweight, not too big, but holds my full sized wallet.  I love this purse.  

IMG_1954.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

My Lug Medium Dory in Sugar Plum. It is the perfect size, and I love the color, weight, and organizational features. The lining is adorable.  Heart

I bought this same bag in the Margarita color, and will be switching over to it on the first day of summer. I love the color, and again, the lining is adorable.  

I carry my sunglasses on the charm bar. Love. 

Esteemed Contributor

I carry Portland Leather Goods toaster bag ( own about 5 of these cross body bags and they're very easy to switch out). This brand is good value and has a cult following.

Honored Contributor

Dior, naturally...

Large Lady Dior in either cream or black...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother   OH NO!!!!!   Just one?   I'm shakingSmiley LOL...     I would have to look at my two closet organizers for my bags and decide.    I think I would need at least one shoulder bag and one crossbody.  I'd probably go with one of my Dooney's....   i must have over 2 dozen, closer to 3!    Something with an outside zipper pocket and preferably a slot for my phone as well.  DEFINITELY zippered top entry for both.  Now the color .....  hmmmmm.   A black shoulder bag and red crossbody?

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@fairydogmother   OH NO!!!!!   Just one?   I'm shakingSmiley LOL...     I would have to look at my two closet organizers for my bags and decide.    I think I would need at least one shoulder bag and one crossbody.  I'd probably go with one of my Dooney's....   i must have over 2 dozen, closer to 3!    Something with an outside zipper pocket and preferably a slot for my phone as well.  DEFINITELY zippered top entry for both.  Now the color .....  hmmmmm.   A black shoulder bag and red crossbody?

Haha yeah it's a chilling prospect isn't it 😉 black and red. I like it. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I carry Portland Leather Goods toaster bag ( own about 5 of these cross body bags and they're very easy to switch out). This brand is good value and has a cult following.

I looked up that bag. Wow is that ever nice. As are all of their bags. The Toaster is classy and simple. I wish I hadn't read your post. 

Harmonize the World