Honored Contributor

Re: If you receive a defective bag do you try again?

If i love the bag I do get a replacement.  Strangely enough I have had trouble with Neiman Marcus bags when they send from a store.  No kidding.  Of course they make it good, but it is a pain .  If neiman or Nordie's send a bag from the online wherehouse it is always wrapped from the factory, all the tissue, wrapping of every zipper, all hardware. They seem totally inspected and free from defect.  When the stores send it out (takes longer too), they throw the handbag in a box with tissue, no outter wrapping, missing price tags, romance cards, etc.  About 3 times the bags were defective!!  I was shocked, last purse the strap was totally detached and unsewn from bag!  How could they miss that one.?  I am a handbag collector.  I keep the price sticker and the romance card in the handbag tucked in a pocket always.  Just a fettish of mine.  If any thing is missing I send it back.

There have been a couple times when I saw the bag in person, I wasn't "in love", and the defect sealed the deal to return!  I do not re purchase.

Honored Contributor

Re: If you receive a defective bag do you try again?

If I really love the bag and really want it, yes, I'll try more than once. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...