Respected Contributor

If you have the D&B SMALL Daniela Satchel....

If you actually own this bag.....Is the removable strap a shoulder strap or crossbody? From the description it should be a crossbody but I received the bag and it's a short shoulder strap. I received a bag that was clearly used. I bought it to use it as a crossbody. Before I call customer service to replace the bag with a new bag, I want to confirm that it should indeed be a crossbody strap. No sense in repurchasing if I'm just going to receive another bag with a short strap because the Q has the wrong description. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: If you have the D&B SMALL Daniela Satchel....

@Rachb I don't have this bag, but from the video and description it sure looks like it should not only be a crossbody, but a long crossbody.

Honored Contributor

@Rachb The Dooney rep in the video says that there is a detachable portion to convert from long crossbody to short shoulder. Sounds like you are missing that piece.

Respected Contributor

Thanks! Mailed mine back this morning. Customer service rep said that maybe mine was used on set (not what I consider "new.") I don't want to wait for a replacement so I reordered! It is a beautiful bag...id just like mine to be new!