Honored Contributor

Re: If you are into Faux Leather bags...............

I saw several Sole Society handbags (faux leather) at Nordstrom that I like but they do not give sizes are details so I will not purchase anything will little detail and no sizing.  They have what they call a sizing guide but it has no details as to what size the pictured handbag is.

Respected Contributor

@ID2I have both in handbags. I must say the ones that are faux leather have not fallen appart after a few wearings. They are actually a few years old and still look good as new. 

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd @fourpaws56

Evine is premiering a new vegan leather line of handbags at noon on Wednesday called love one love all. They showed one of the bags this morning on Wake Up In Style and it was really quite beautiful! 738-985

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  I went and looked at the bag....very cute and sold out in three colors, no wonder at that price point.  I'll be there watching on Wednesday.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo   Thank you !!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

@ID2I have both in handbags. I must say the ones that are faux leather have not fallen appart after a few wearings. They are actually a few years old and still look good as new. 

I think if a bag is made by a company who specializes in vegan bags it will more than likely be well-made, and not "fall apart after a few wearings," (quoting the poster to whom you replied).

I think faux leather bags made from many companies who aren't vegan companies may not last long, but I'm sure there are exceptions, too. Cheap bags mass produced no matter if they are vegan or not will probably not last long. Vegan companies usually take the time and effort. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I LOVE Joy Susan HOBOS!  SO many color choices and such a clean, sharp design!  The buckes are rubbed and not bright.  They look great with every style!

I found them first in a shop this summer.  $64.00!!!!!!!

I have the black with brown handle and the oyster with black handle.  Perfect for work so I don't mess up a beautiful leather.  Everyone there is ordering them.

Amazon has 24 colors!!!!!

Image result for joy susan handbags

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 @phoenixbrd

I'm hearting both of you! LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leather is beautiful and I own my share but increasingly when I'm looking at bags and other fashion related items, I find myself seeking out nicely made leather alternatives, for a variety of reasons. There are some lovely items to be had without sacrificing quality appearance or construction. Given that a non-leather bag is made well, to include lining that doesn't 'float', I'm more than willing to consider it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Jessica Simpson also makes some really good looking faux leather bags.