Regular Contributor

Re: If ever there was a time: MZ Wallace Redux

@hicindy2 wrote:

Inspired by @hooked on books  and her chalk, I am going with the small Max in Mushroom !! Pockets galore for mask, gloves, and water bottle. 

Mushroom Small Max (1224X1555)

This is the same one I purchased!  I have had my eye on it and almost bought it with my reward points in April, glad I didn't as I would have paid more.  I have my eye on the plum Jim as well.  I think I am gonna wait until the final day to decide and if it's sold out then there is my answer! 

Esteemed Contributor

@AFWIFE   I'm glad this one went on sale; it is rare for the quilted items to get marked down. Heart Enjoy !! 

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2, great choice! That is a very cute bag and ahem, I love that color, LOL!!! Still haven't pushed the "order" button on the mini. I really want to bring "mini Lillie" home but I have a couple of unexpected medical bills so I'm holding off (just for now).😣
Respected Contributor

I just ordered the Soho mini tote in color lock black/ fuchsia, for under $100! - I'm so excited, I have wanted a MZW for a long time but hundreds of dollars was out for me... so this my first MZW. Yay, this bag looks adorable and perfect size!  😂😂😂💝

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21  You are so going to love the mini Soho.  Roomy main compartment and two extra deep pockets.  Scaled down but it holds a lot.  I have that mini tote in Gray Camo, Dazzle, and Elderberry.  Let us know when you get it Heart

Perfect color pop...

Punch/Dawn Colorblock Mini Soho Tote (11391572)

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 + all

So within the past two days, the 577 sale items at MZ Wallace have dwindled to 288!! Woman Surprised I think they will be very busy shipping for days and days. Wow...

I have now made it a baker's dozen at MZW plus two more items just ordered through Von Maur. Larrimor's and Bloomingdale's also have the sale items marked down in case you missed out something on the MZW site. Von Maur's sale items are 30% off. You add the items to your cart and then when you check out the price automatically drops on the Von Maur site. Worked for me! Woman Embarassed Woman LOL

Update: MZW sale items at Saks, too, in case anyone is interested! 

Honored Contributor

My first order, which was made right away in less than an hour after the sale began, has been shipped! I will report about what I receive! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

My first order, which was made right away in less than an hour after the sale began, has been shipped! I will report about what I receive! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily   Wow good news.  i should get notified soon the backpack gift.  

Ordered a Laurel Burch cap (Amazon) 

Laurel Burch Embroidered Baseball Hat

to go with my mini Soho Woman Wink

Dazzle Mini Soho Tote (11391552)

New items introduced:  Daffodil Tie Dye

Alternate text

Love the small Sutton

Update:  Mr. HC really liked the small Sutton and I ordered it this morning. 

Laurel Burch 

Laurel Burch Sun Hat

Daffodil Tie Dye Small Sutton (288X1643)

DG2 (HSN) 

DG2 by Diane Gilman Ruffled-Hem Classic Stretch Denim Jacket

Etsy three little bows

Adult Face mask  Ready to ship Reusable Washable Made in image 0

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Oh my goodness, HC! I love Daffodil Tye Dye, too! How exciting that you have ordered the Small Sutton and that Mr. HC likes, too! Woman Very Happy Please tell us about it when it arrives! 

That must be why the existing Daffodil items did not go into the current sale. They thought we might want to make pairings. Makes sense now! 

I hope your backpack is shipped soon! I think there were A LOT of orders the first afternoon/evening of the sale. I made two orders that day, one at 3:46 p.m. and the other at 5:06 p.m. If the order numbers are generated in numeric order, there was a 1345 difference in my two order numbers so perhaps that many were orders were placed in less than 90 minutes. Wow. It will take them a long time to get all of those orders out! Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @hooked on books @VenturaHighway @AFWIFE @Jamstan  @Skyegirl21 @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers  @skyblue @suburbanone @Roni18 + all

My first MZW order from the sale has arrived, and so has part of my Von Maur order! Woman Very Happy

Everything was all wrapped up, brand new, fresh and nice! I had to be fast on three of these items that sold out early on. Originally my order was scheduled to arrive yesterday but we had a torrential rainstorm that flooded several parts of the Chicago area. We were fine, but I didn't want the box coming out of the truck in the rain! Luckily the tracking was changed to today instead. Okay, here it goes...and bring out the sunglasses for some of these...Woman Wink

Small Max in Mushroom

MZ Wallace Mushroom Small Max | MZ Wallace

Crosby Convertible Wristlet in Mushroom

MZ WALLACE - Crosby Convertible Wristlet

MZ WALLACE - Crosby Convertible Wristlet

Small Mica Cosmetic in Mushroom

MZ Wallace Mushroom Small Mica Cosmetic | MZ Wallace

Small Abbey Tote in Fawn

(Photo is the Abbey Tote in Fawn, so imagine this bag shorter and that would be the Small Abbey Tote). Love the Fawn color! Heart

VVGUC MZ Wallace Fawn Abbey Tote - Medium | eBay

Crosby Long Wallet in Boysenberry to go into the Kate in Boysenberry from a previous sale. Over the past few months, the wallet has been elusive, as is trying to find a photo to post here currently.

Micro Sutton in Hologram Metallic (what a party bag! Found at Von Maur online)

MZ Wallace Oxford Micro Sutton Convertible Crossbody

Soho Tote in Apple to go with my Paige in Apple from a previous sale

Pin on list

and the Rainbow Print Medium Metro Tote

(on mine the colors are blended in an equal fashion...it is really pretty and the handles are more purple and not pink...perhaps a gift for my niece down the line...she loved the rainbow pouch I gave her!)

Rainbow Print Medium Metro Tote in 2020 | Rainbow print, Rainbow ...

P.S. I just received an email from MZW that there are only a few more days left for the quilted styles in the sale!