Honored Contributor

Re: If ever there was a time: MZ Wallace Redux

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  Coach called... Not a bit happy with you... Membership revocation and excommunication are both pending... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2  Coach called... Not a bit happy with you... Membership revocation and excommunication are both pending... 

@stevieb   I know.  I just affirmed my everlasting love to Coach and now am flirting with MZW.  So far, just got the gift for the Santa Cruz niece.  Maybe I'll get a pass Heart

Still waiting for new colors on that Coach Cargo..lord knows that I have plenty of black

Coach Cargo Shoulder Bag With Vintage Rose Print Interior Brass/Black New Featured Online Exclusives

June 6'th has a Chambray coming:  hope spring eternal for new solids

Coach Cargo Shoulder Bag in Signature Chambray Brass/Chambray New Featured Online Exclusives

Just because we need something lighthearted

Pssst...did you hear the latest ??

Slide 11 of 13: This photo by Thomas Grigoleit is titled "True Name."

I've seen everything on netflix OK?  Yes, I AM bored

Slide 3 of 13: This photo is "Rough Night" by Anthony Bucci.

Ha ha..I've actually lost weight

Slide 2 of 13: The photo is titled "It's too late Roebuck, too late."

Where did I leave the car keys...geez, it's been sooooo long

Slide 6 of 13: This photo by Joham Siggesson is titled "Confused."

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 + all

So within the past two days, the 577 sale items at MZ Wallace have dwindled to 288!! Woman Surprised I think they will be very busy shipping for days and days. Wow...

I have now made it a baker's dozen at MZW plus two more items just ordered through Von Maur. Larrimor's and Bloomingdale's also have the sale items marked down in case you missed out something on the MZW site. Von Maur's sale items are 30% off. You add the items to your cart and then when you check out the price automatically drops on the Von Maur site. Worked for me! Woman Embarassed Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Mind boggles !!  I am close to ordering the Leopard Downtown Crosby from my beloved Larrimor's or the Tribeca. 

We had to buy a new fridge and that messed up the old budget.  

MZ Wallace Downtown Crosby in Leopard Print Oxford

MZ Wallace Large Tribeca Downtown in Black Bedford with Gold Hardware

Trusted Contributor

Coach Outlet has the mini Lillie crossbody bag in chalk and it is sitting in my shopping cart along with a cellphone crossbody! I'm trying desperately to NOT push that order button!!!! 😳
@hicindy2, that leopard bag is adorable! Are they heavy bags? Sorry about your refrigerator but I hope you enjoy the new one!!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Both are lovely choices, HC!! Too bad about needing the new refrigerator! You have had hot temps already and I am sure that put extra effort on your old one.

If misery loves company, I will tell you that my budget is busted, too! It turns out that Hazel (my car) needed more than just a new battery. She's in the car hospital for the battery, an alternator, a water pump, a fix on a cat. converter clamp, a drive belt and an oil change. Poor Hazel! I still love her and wanted to keep her; she is older, but she has low miles. After this, I will be getting her a new set of tires and a new spare for the trunk, plus an alignment. Oh my. And I found out I needed these new things done after I placed my orders for MZs. So, after this I will be laying low for quite awhile! 

Did you think about the Apple Paige? It's vibrant in person and that is one I ordered for a holiday gift and then had to order another one for myself late last year. 

The other bag I couldn't take my eyes off of at Von Maur was the Gramercy Crossbody in Mushroom. Check that one out if you have time. The color is gorgeous in person and it's a nice, medium sized bag. It is one of the baker's dozen I ordered from MZW. Woman Happy

Gramercy Crossbody in Mushroom

• 10.2in L × 2.7in W × 7.2in H 
  • Adjustable strap length: 31.5in to 55in
  • Weight: 0.68lb
  • Fabrication: Nylon
  • Trim: Italian leather
  • Silver hardware
Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
Coach Outlet has the mini Lillie crossbody bag in chalk and it is sitting in my shopping cart along with a cellphone crossbody! I'm trying desperately to NOT push that order button!!!! 😳
@hicindy2, that leopard bag is adorable! Are they heavy bags? Sorry about your refrigerator but I hope you enjoy the new one!!!!

@hooked on books  The MZW bags are whisper light.  That's why @EdithEllenLily and I spent a lot of time discussing the features and assembling a collection and gifting them.  Then MZW switched materials on us and they were more crinkly and less luxe.  That's why we are excited by this sale because it is back in the time machine. 

This one is hard to resist:  fridge or no fridge 

MZ Wallace Downtown Crosby in Leopard Print Oxford

• 9.25in L × 1.25in W × 8.75in H 
  • Adjustable strap length: 28.7in to 51.6in
  • Weight: 1.05lb
  • Trim: Italian leather
  • Light gold hardware

Awwww:  Mini Lillie

Coach Signature Hat Chalk

@EdithEllenLily Your poor car.  My grandpa always bought Buicks and Grams couldn't drive so they depended on that car and they didn't have a lot of money.  When the car had to go into the shop, Grams would say a little prayer and light a candle. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Inspired by @hooked on books  and her chalk, I am going with the small Max in Mushroom !! Pockets galore for mask, gloves, and water bottle. 

Mushroom Small Max (1224X1555)

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 YAY!! I love this bag and chose it, too. The picture with the model shows the beautiful mushroom color with a hint of light pink...gorgeous!! Heart It's such a comfortable bag to carry, too, as we know. And room to spare for anything extra, especially the water bottle!! Great choice, HC!! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Thanks..I'm happy now after MUCH back and forth deliberation.  Aaaahhh..that' Libra for you. 

Nordie's has the Gramercy Xbody in Mushroom and I liked that too.  Nordie's has a product video and the rep is 5'4" which is nice. 

MZ WALLACE Gramercy Crossbody Bag, Alternate, color, MUSHROOM

Nordie's also has the sporty small Fulton

MZ WALLACE Small Fulton Crossbody Bag, Alternate, color, BLACK

MZ WALLACE Small Fulton Crossbody Bag, Main, color, BLACK