Esteemed Contributor

If ever there was a time: MZ Wallace Redux

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily et al

Hokey Smokes !!  Biggest crazy sale yet Heart Some old Bedford faves back from the vault too...just in time for graduation gifts My niece wants a backpack that is stylish. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If ever there was a time: MZ Wallace Redux

I love MZ Wallace totes. Is this sale online? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"My niece wants a backpack that is stylish."

Sorry @hicindy2  but in my opinion (and let me stress that again lest anyone get their nose out of joint... in my opinion...) your statement, quoted above, calls for an oxymoron alert... And that would be regardless of brand...

Just sayin'...

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Oh, HC!! I've been having headaches with the weather changing and then my car's battery seems to be kaput. There's nothing like the wildest MZ Wallace Sale I've ever seen to cure everything!! Woman Very Happy

@godi If you have registered to be in MZW's rewards program, you should have received the pre-sale email this afternoon. If not, don't worry, because the sale will go live eventually. 

There were 577 items to start on sale! Woman Surprised

P.S. Yes, I've already made two orders. Once things get shipped, I will tell, but who knows if I got some of these things. 

HC, did you order a backpack for your niece? Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Still debating.  Leaning toward top handle in Fog. 

She is in the arts and media and doesn't want a giant one that screams student. Doesn't want black or dawn either. 

Fog Top Handle Backpack (1215X1640)

Sent her some choices; she wants Grey Snake.  Figured it was better to know... 

Grey Snake City Metro Backpack (1205X1641)

Saw a couple of the Roxy, Bailey, and lots of wallets too..

Jade Small Roxy (1401129 )

Huh..they even had our GGL

Gold Glazed Linen Coco (2101470)

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Sorry @hicindy2  but in my opinion (and let me stress that again lest anyone get their nose out of joint... in my opinion...) your statement, quoted above, calls for an oxymoron alert... And that would be regardless of brand...

Just sayin'...

@stevieb  I know...but when you are 22 and this is your mascot (banana slug) what can you say ??

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Definitely better to know when it's a final sale!! Good that you have it ordered. Things are selling out! I think they might have one or two of some of the older items and thus the sellouts. I've never heard of some of those styles! Before our time for sure. It's a warehouse sale for everyone this spring.

I was shocked to see 577 items in this sale! I've looked through the whole list three times now...Woman Embarassed I made two orders with 11 items total. Hoping to get everything but you never know. I've had them refund items that I thought I had. Fingers crossed.

What about you? Perhaps a Paige or the Sweetheart Print Small Sutton or something else? What about a Small Max? Too many choices. I know you freeze when there is a sale! This one could turn you into an ice sculpture. Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Just sayin'...

@stevieb  I know...but when you are 22 and this is your mascot (banana slug) what can you say ??

@hicindy2  The word 'transfer' comes to mind... Otherwise, there are just no words...  

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Yep...I am frozen !!  Making a list and then poof, it sells out. Mr. HC keeps checking with me:  "you aren't getting gray again are you " 

Did get the gift though.  Website actually froze also a couple of times due to the heavy traffic. 

Like the Coastal Blue:

Coastal Blue Downtown Crosby (1064C1633)

Esteemed Contributor

Newsflash:  Nordie's is marking down some of their MZW line and some you can snag curbside !!  Good old price matching.

And free shipping...

Micro Metro

MZ WALLACE Micro Metro Crossbody Bag, Main, color, BLUSH CAMO

Max II

MZ WALLACE Max II Tote, Main, color, MUSHROOM

Black Paige

MZ WALLACE Paige Crossbody Bag, Main, color, BLACK BEDFORD

Fog Parker 

MZ WALLACE Parker Crossbody Bag, Main, color, FOG

Downtown in Dazzle

MZ WALLACE M Z Wallace Downtown Crosby Crossbody Bag, Main, color, DAZZLE