Super Contributor

Re: If Anyone Ordered the TSV Lug Bag ...

[ Edited ]

I've had bag since the 6th, but I'm here about the Novelty charm with dangle (keychain) that I ordered separately. I got the heart to put on my bag. I put the initial on the keychain & clipped it on my bag. I got it on the 12th and I've carried it briefly 2 or 3 times. Today I noticed the initial is missing. The latch didn't stay latched. I thought to myself, this doesn't seem so secure. I was right. Had it all of 6 days.

Just wanted to let anyone who may have also got the novelty charm with keychain.

Trusted Contributor

Mine still says Prepaing to ship! I ordered the silver.

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

If anyone ordered the TSV Lug Bag about a week or so ago (puffy bag with two straps and initial charm) -- I was lucky to find my initial tucked in a little bag underneath the mailing label on the package.  Don't toss the shipping bag!  

I got the silver and not sure if I like it enough.  Looks a lot like an insulated cooler.

Eh.  We'll see.  Probably will keep it for days when I wanna look sporty instead of hauling a big tote.

I just received mine yesterday, I also ordered the silver and laughed at your description. I bought it for my daughter-in-law who likes white and silver, I hope she doesn't think it's a cooler!  I think it will be good for summer, but it also could be a good winter pic too.  You were right about the initial I'll actually just stumbled upon it.

@Bhvbum I'm still on the fence about keeping mine though I did use it the other day.  If I think of returning something, I usually never use it, so maybe I'll just keep it.  BUT I did order and just received a kinda similar bag from Think Roylin (not sure of the correct name) - I got the white shiny quilted bag that has the double-sided "guitar" strap.  One side of the strap is a nice black-and-white geometric and the reverse is a nice pink pattern.  To be honest, when I opened the box, I thought to myself, do these look too juvenile???!!!  Then I thought, nah, they're fun!  (Tell the truth, the silver quilted bag does look like a cooler, doesn't it??  Doesn't it????!!!  LOL!!)  Hope your DIL enjoys it!

Occasional Contributor

I have had mine since early June and have carried it almost everyday, the initial has stayed on just fine,  but one of the little rhinestones has fallen out about a week ago. I got the silver purse and I love it with or without the initial.