Respected Contributor

If Anyone Ordered the TSV Lug Bag ...

If anyone ordered the TSV Lug Bag about a week or so ago (puffy bag with two straps and initial charm) -- I was lucky to find my initial tucked in a little bag underneath the mailing label on the package.  Don't toss the shipping bag!  

I got the silver and not sure if I like it enough.  Looks a lot like an insulated cooler.

Eh.  We'll see.  Probably will keep it for days when I wanna look sporty instead of hauling a big tote.

Valued Contributor

Re: If Anyone Ordered the TSV Lug Bag ...

[ Edited ]

I ordered the camo and I'm still waiting for delivery

Received today May 20, ordered the camo and really like it!

Honored Contributor

I got it in black. I found the initial, but tossed it, it wasn't my style.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for your post.  I almost tossed the initial by mistake.  Bag is cute enough.  Got it in red.  My first and only other Lug is my favorite, but this will be fine for summer. 

Respected Contributor

I bought the black, and thought the charm looked cheap. 

Regular Contributor

This is rediclous, I am also waiting on mine. I have never had to wait this long on a delivery from Lug.  

Respected Contributor

@tervuren I'm the same - still waiting.  I've never waited so long for a Lug bag.  Shipping on my other orders has slowed down too.  I did get the beauty with benefits order and America and Beyond Tote in a timely manner, but everything else has been slow.  

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

If anyone ordered the TSV Lug Bag about a week or so ago (puffy bag with two straps and initial charm) -- I was lucky to find my initial tucked in a little bag underneath the mailing label on the package.  Don't toss the shipping bag!  

I got the silver and not sure if I like it enough.  Looks a lot like an insulated cooler.

Eh.  We'll see.  Probably will keep it for days when I wanna look sporty instead of hauling a big tote.

I just received mine yesterday, I also ordered the silver and laughed at your description. I bought it for my daughter-in-law who likes white and silver, I hope she doesn't think it's a cooler!  I think it will be good for summer, but it also could be a good winter pic too.  You were right about the initial I'll actually just stumbled upon it.

Respected Contributor

Mine finally arrived today so hopefully everyone else's will arrive soon.  I'm not sure what I think yet either.  I have just opened the bag.  Thanks to everyone for the heads up on the charm.  I can see how it could easily be overlooked.

Honored Contributor

What in the world??  Got mine yesterday after a very long wait but who in their right mind would suggest putting the rhinestone initial under the shipping label/receipt.  I went through the entire bag, every zipper, every card slot and nothing. DH was the one to suggest looking under the label..... LOL, ha ha, sure but ok I looked.  You would think it would be housed inside the bag where it wouldn't get cracked or broken.  So okay, I'm all set with the red one, but now I'm thinking I don't really like the rhinestone initial and the bag is smaller than I thought.....red is very pretty.

Happy but not 100%......   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*