Honored Contributor

Re: I wondered what everyone thought of A310117?

If that dress were a solid, and if the shoulder detail/ruffle were removed, I think it would make a sensible little dress.  I realize sensible isn't really a compliment, but sometimes you need a basic, sensible dress.

Honored Contributor

Honestly, I hate the print. I do like florals, but not that one. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

As a handbag... I have my doubts. As a dress, it's pretty but a bit busy for me, personally. It might play better in person, but I'm not interested in owning it.

@stevieb, too funny.  I'm thinking the OP goofed.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Blingqueen023  Which one, she has quite a few out there now, please & thanks.

I think Susan picks a lot of big bold prints regardless what they may be and then she cuts them all up with all of those seaming details. Takes away from the prints.

@PINKdogWOOD A308259 is the item number.  I got the black that has the same print as the dress.  It’s gorgeous.   The colors are so vibrant and screams fall.  It’s a beautiful jacket.  Fit true to size.  I was very impressed when ‘I saw it in person.  It’s definitely a keeper. 

@Blingqueen023 I like this print in the jacket a lot! Enjoy your beautiful new fall jacket, BQ!! Woman Very Happy

@151949 The dress is way too busy and wild...and I don't like any ornamentation detail of any kind on dresses at all. Don't get me started on things I don't like in fashion right now...Woman Tongue Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Honestly, I hate the print. I do like florals, but not that one. 

I have t agree!  It's awful!

Respected Contributor

This should be in the fashion forum.

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I think Susan picks a lot of big bold prints regardless what they may be and then she cuts them all up with all of those seaming details. Takes away from the prints.

@PINKdogWOOD A308259 is the item number.  I got the black that has the same print as the dress.  It’s gorgeous.   The colors are so vibrant and screams fall.  It’s a beautiful jacket.  Fit true to size.  I was very impressed when ‘I saw it in person.  It’s definitely a keeper. 

@Blingqueen023 I like this print in the jacket a lot! Enjoy your beautiful new fall jacket, BQ!! Woman Very Happy

@151949 The dress is way too busy and wild...and I don't like any ornamentation detail of any kind on dresses at all. Don't get me started on things I don't like in fashion right now...Woman Tongue Woman LOL

@EdithEllenLily Hi there Edith you cutie.  I didn’t even know Susan had a dress with that print.  I, like you, agree.  When ?I saw the dress I didn’t care for that dress having a full print on it.  The printed bomber jacket will be worn with a black top and slacks.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Hi there Edith you cutie.  I didn’t even know Susan had a dress with that print.  I, like you, agree.  When ?I saw the dress I didn’t care for that dress having a full print on it.  The printed bomber jacket will be worn with a black top and slacks.  

@Blingqueen023 Woman Happy The outfit you described sounds very pretty and perfect for fall!! I'm tempted to get this jacket, but I can't decide on the color. 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Blingqueen023 Woman Happy The outfit you described sounds very pretty and perfect for fall!! I'm tempted to get this jacket, but I can't decide on the color. 

@EdithEllenLily  If you get it, you won’t be disappointed.  Even the zipper is fashionable with the gold zipper pull on the black jacket.  All the colors are pretty, but I just couldn’t get away from the black color.  Have a fab day today.