Honored Contributor

I wonder what has happened with Oryany Bags!!!!!!

I haven't seen them in forever, and then I see they had a show but it was in the middle of the night.....I checked out their page, but hardly anything new.........I wonder if they are on their way out....I really like a lot of their bags and some of them are rather unique with beautfiul colors, wish they would have some more shows........

Honored Contributor

Re: I wonder what has happened with Oryany Bags!!!!!!

They had a show recently during day time hours.  I think it was two weekends ago. They had new styles.  Seems like they are reinventing themselves or at least that was my perception.

Valued Contributor

I think they are going downhill.  They need to change their lining, if they are going to stay alive.  I'll stick to my Dooney's.

Super Contributor

I bought several of them from Q, and LOVE the look. However, I found them just WAY too heavy and bad for my back/shoulder/posture. I ended up selling them at a consignment shop.

Honored Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

I think they are going downhill.  They need to change their lining, if they are going to stay alive.  I'll stick to my Dooney's.

Really? You don't like the new silver lining? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I've been curious too, not only because they seem to largely have disappeared from here, but after being a significant presence in retail stores, I rarely see them anywhere. Of course, it's true that aside from a few stalwarts, bag brands come and go somewhat routinely.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like Oryany better than that Aimee K person's bags.  I'd hate to see them go.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I like Oryany better than that Aimee K person's bags.  I'd hate to see them go.

Agree @faeriemoon. Not a fan of her one trick pony bags and wouldn't care if they did disappear... I don't think I can take seeing one more overdone reptile print. With so many bag lines out there, unless they've cut a non-compete deal with Dooney, there's really no reason for QVC to be stuck with so few brands...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

They are at Marshalls.

Respected Contributor

Waiting for a satchel to arrive any day now that I purchased

on a consignment website.  They rate their items describing any flaws, scratches, tears, lining issues, etc.  So when the item arrives, there shouldn't be any surprises.  This one read "you will think you bought it new". Grabbed it for a ridiculously low price.  Smiley Very Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown