Honored Contributor

I wonder if there will be a Mother's Day Dooney TSV

Generally, I'm not interested because the price is never as good as the online sales elsewhere, but I really love the coated cotton hydrangea bags they are showing for summer.  They're probably never going to go on sale until after summer is over, so a hydrangea TSV with some decent accessories would be great.

I know; don't hold your breath, faerie...

Respected Contributor

Re: I wonder if there will be a Mother's Day Dooney TSV

@faeriemoon..Maybe stop in a TJMaxx or Marshall’s if u have them by u. I have seen coated cottons in there in the past month or so in different prints. They have great prices on Dooneys.
Respected Contributor

I really miss the TSV Dooneys.  I wonder if they are having manufacturing problems overseas with the tariffs, etc.?

Occasional Contributor

Do the shipments go through the Suez Canal?
😆
Respected Contributor

No TSV. The Dooney & Bourke shows with shipment in time for Mother's Day are on Saturday, April 17 from 1-3am, 2pm, and 4-6pm ET and Sunday April 18 at 2am ET.

Frequent Contributor

I fell in love with the Dooney hydrangea tote. My husband bought it for me for Mother’s Day. I was shocked to receive it in 5 days! It is beautiful! Although it’s for Mother’s Day, he gave it to me now!
Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@faeriemoon..Maybe stop in a TJMaxx or Marshall’s if u have them by u. I have seen coated cottons in there in the past month or so in different prints. They have great prices on Dooneys.

@KKlim  Thank you!  I do check in there periodically, but I haven't seen any hydrangea bags.  I'll keep looking though.  I even went to the outlet last week and strangely, they didn't have any cotton coated bags other than the DB monogram in black.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

No TSV. The Dooney & Bourke shows with shipment in time for Mother's Day are on Saturday, April 17 from 1-3am, 2pm, and 4-6pm ET and Sunday April 18 at 2am ET.

@banned again  Thank you; I knew you'd know.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Dooney's coated bag options but it seems most of what I see these days are logo prints, university or sport team prints. They've done some nice plaids (and patterns) in the past and wish they'd do some again. The logo prints do nothing for me and while I can see having a school or team bag, I'd certainly not want more than one, if that.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb I think the team stuff has cheapened the brand.  I don't care for the DB logo either.  IMO, if you use a little imagination, they are not the greatest initials to sport on your bag.