Respected Contributor

I want a red and a light tan Roma 2!

Do you think they're abandoning this one? I hope not.
Respected Contributor

Re: I want a red and a light tan Roma 2!

I forgot to add that I'd like pebbled leather, not snake or croco finishes.
Occasional Contributor

I would like to see another Roma 2 TSV in some different colors. Lets see some year round colors in pebbled leather. I don't recall them doing a tan in just pebbled leather.

Honored Contributor

For some reason it does feel like their done with this one and really, how dense can they be...  This bag is one of the things that put the entire line on the map for many people.  If they were smart, they'd bring it back every so often and add colors, just as they do with the ever-present, always presented Logo Lock. The Roma has proven popular and could be a staple among their bag offerings.  I also agree, enough with the exotics.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

It's a great bag. Only an optional snap at the top would have made it better. 

I carried it all over on vacation and it even got a compliment from the airline desk clerk. I have the ostrich in the caramel color. It's so large, you can use it as a "personal item" on the airplane and it holds small netbook, tablet, phone, a sweater, snacks...wallet...camera. It was fantastic for travel. I even used it as a beach bag. 

Strangely enough, I actually prefer my Milano for daily carry, even though I'm annoyed at it for getting so cheap after I bought the TSV. I was lucky and had no zipper or handle issues with mine. I have the blush ostrich. I consider it a perfect summer bag. 

Super Contributor

I think Jill has taken this line in a completely different direction. I don't really care for much of her work. Her textures are weird to me, her taste is very 70's. Its trendy now, and not classic and always chic.