Respected Contributor

I've been bitten by the Dooney bug

I've bought several in the last few months in various sizes in colors. I've had my eye on the Flynn tote for a while. Yesterday was my birthday so I decided to treat myself. I ordered it in black, direct from the Dooney site. 3 months to pay and 8% cash back. I'm a happy camper!
Super Contributor

Re: I've been bitten by the Dooney bug

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your bags. I love D and B bags too. I have a difficult time choosing.  It keeps me from ordering sometimes--a good thing.  I will check out the Flynn. 

Super Contributor

Happy Birthday, Rachb!  You will love your Flynn bag I am sure.  Smiley Happy  Earlier this year I picked up a Barlow satchel with that same unique 'rufflled' design and it became an immediate favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Rachb

Great choice of gifts...

I have a large "addiction" of Dooneys' in several closets and they last forever.  

Since it's your birthday you might want to sneak a peak at I Love Dooney and add a walllet or another bag. They have free S&H

Respected Contributor

That bug bit me a few years ago, and now I have about 6 bags.  So, watch out!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Too expensive  ofa bug for my taste.

Honored Contributor

Hi Rachb, Glad you treated yourself to a new Dooney & Bourke for your birthday. I like the Dooney site for their payment plan and sales also. Enjoy your new bag and 

Respected Contributor

Thanks, all. I had my heart set on a Louis Vuitton. But my sister in law has one and I'm not impressed with its signs of wear and tear over the last 4 years. I decided that I'd rather have a (or 4 or 5) quality leather bag than one canvas bag.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Enjoy your special bag !!  My current obsession is the small Lexington tote over at Macy's in the lizard (I have the pebble grain in 3 colors). And of course there is 4'th of July savings and free shipping. I have seen gals stop in the aisle over the cobalt.  

If you are petite or have neck/shoulder issues, this is the bag for you.  

Well balanced, light, and non bulky.  This lizard could go from day to night. Lots of organization both inside and out.

Trusted Contributor

I love my dooneys.  I have had very good luck with the "as is" on QVC.  But not everyone has been so lucky I'm sorry to say.  I have also been lucky at the dooney outlet stores also.  Same top quality at a much reduced price (not like Coach....reduced quality for reduced price.  I was even told that by a friend that worked at a Coach store..the handbags sold at the coach outlet are different than the ones sold at retail)