Trusted Contributor

I think tomorrow's Patricia Nash TS at HSN

is the Rosina satchel, 778-190.  A mid-sized satchel in some nice spring colors.

Respected Contributor

Re: I think tomorrow's Patricia Nash TS at HSN

I love the outside, but not sure how I feel about the metallic look under the outer.

Honored Contributor

They look like they all have the metallic insets.  I ordered a large satchel with those some months ago and couldn't return it fast enough.  I thought it really cheapended what otherwise was a nice bag.  Looked like a K-mart special.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They look like they all have the metallic insets.  I ordered a large satchel with those some months ago and couldn't return it fast enough.  I thought it really cheapended what otherwise was a nice bag.  Looked like a K-mart special.

5209B51F-8EF9-4B61-84D0-4A0D46BF2F3B.jpeg

They did have this one without the cutouts.

Respected Contributor

The colors are horrible and the bag itself looks horrible.  Easy pass.  Thank goodness. Lol

Frequent Contributor

I bought the green one- foliage they call it- hope it's as bright as it appears on TV-

Respected Contributor

I like it and I was tempted!  The size is just right the center zip with open sides are very convenient, and the colors are gorgeous!  
But for me, it's missing a cross-body strap , and I don't care for her mustard velvet lining at all. Wear it with love if you get it!! 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 I don't care for the metallic inset as well.  I saw one at Macy's and I thought it cheapen the bag.  The floral one is really pretty.

Honored Contributor

Oh my stars that is so cute!  I really don't need it though, but if I did that would be the one I'd buy.  My current Patricia Nash bag isn't even a year old yet and I really love it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I hemmed and hawwed, and finally ordered the Amethyst. February is my birthday, its slated to arrive on my birthday (we'll see lol), and although I have enough bags, I took the chance. The smooth one's pattern is pretty but I wanted the cutout design.