Respected Contributor

I think Patricia Nash is Gone from Evine!

I think Patricia Nash is not returning to Evine.  I hope the Q or HSN picks her up.  Really like her bags!

Super Contributor

Re: I think Patricia Nash is Gone from Evine!

Was surprised to see her wallets at TJMaxx recently - much cheaper than on air.

Maybe she has a new selling strategy.

Honored Contributor

I tried annuska bag (spelling?) omy!! worst chemical smell. Of course returned. What is that smell from?!?😣
Valued Contributor

I saw her bags in Macy's the other day. I was surprised! They had a nice selection, too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@namaste000 wrote:

Was surprised to see her wallets at TJMaxx recently - much cheaper than on air.

Maybe she has a new selling strategy.

The TJX stores have offered a significant supply of her bags and accessories for several years, but more recently, not as many. As her star rises, I suspect we'll be seeing fewer of them there, but prices at which they sell there are somewhat telling as to the price point at which they can be sold and still make a nice profit.  At this point, she probably doesn't assess the need for selling on TV. I could always be wrong, but I wouldn't look for her to show up here. It appears QVC is wedded to riding that Dooney express forever.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

I think Patricia Nash is not returning to Evine.  I hope the Q or HSN picks her up.  Really like her bags!

I noticed that too.  I bought several Caserta bags - I love them and so do the Kitties because if one spots me with that fringiness I can't get away fast enough.

Macy's had an awesome sale last month ... but I have to curb this handbag addiction.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to an external retailer

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I saw her bags at Macy's too!  I see one of her bags in my future!  

Super Contributor

I know very well what you mean about the handbag addiction!  Thankfully I have mine under control now.  I was tired of buying handbags and looking at them sitting in the closet...forgotten.  : (