Honored Contributor

Re: I'm not sure if I like my purse organizer

Those things would drive me crazy.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@birkin baby wrote:

I think purse organizers add weight too. I use the pockets inside and two zip pouches  that are just thin fabric and so far it is ok. I need to carry less junk around but that doesn't seem likely to happen.

Pursefection doesn't add weight  at all- and it's terrific for those purses (some totes, for instance) that would be a 'black hole' otherwise! I love that this design  has a zip top too- if my bag tumbles over my stuff stays put. The 'structure' aspect of it is another plus.

I don't use it everyday because bigger bags aren't my norm- but when needed, it's a must!

Honored Contributor

Hi @jaxs mom -- What a bummer. Well, the one you got is 12.8 ounces. I don't know if you want to try another one, but the one I got that I mentioned in another thread weighs only 5 ounces and it was only $10.99. Not sure if this will help you, but I thought I would mention it. Woman Happy

Measurements: Length 11 inches, Height 6.5 inches, Depth 5 inches

Amazon.com: Periea Handbag Organiser, 12 Compartments - Chelsy 

Periea Handbag Organizer, Liner, Insert 12 Compartments - Chelsy (18 Colors)

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom I only used an organizer once, for about a week... Decided I didn't like it... They do add weight and oddly enough, they only work if you use them faithfully... Woman Wink and it's just not who I am... I'm better at tidying my bag regularly, but not putting everything in its place as I go along. I'd also note that while they do add body to a slouchy bag, that sort of defeats the pupose of having a slouchy bag... Like you, I've found having a few smaller cases in my bag for organization works better for me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don't carry a lot of stuff. Nor are my bags generally messy. I just need somewhere to put the stuff that normally fits in pockets since the pockets suck in this one bag. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

I don't carry a lot of stuff. Nor are my bags generally messy. I just need somewhere to put the stuff that normally fits in pockets since the pockets suck in this one bag. 

Sounds like maybe you were doing all right with the mulitple small cosmetic cases.

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Yes, I just need somewhere for my rx sunglass clip on, my comb and my lipsticks. I would have liked a better pocket for my phone but I can get buy using the inside zip pocket of the purse for that. I put those items back in the second cosmetics case. 

I think I'm just cranky today, this day in general could have been better and I'm stressed out over playing the waiting game on being notified about something. Plus our hall bath is having some work done and my fridge in the garage needs the defrost timer replaced. Just a bunch of stupid stuff. 

Honored Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

Yes, I just need somewhere for my rx sunglass clip on, my comb and my lipsticks. I would have liked a better pocket for my phone but I can get buy using the inside zip pocket of the purse for that. I put those items back in the second cosmetics case. 

I think I'm just cranky today, this day in general could have been better and I'm stressed out over playing the waiting game on being notified about something. Plus our hall bath is having some work done and my fridge in the garage needs the defrost timer replaced. Just a bunch of stupid stuff. 

Woman Wink

Mama said there'd be days like this...

I sympathize, not having an altogether great one either. Here's to better days ahead...

Honored Contributor

Well I returned the organizer today.