Trusted Contributor

Re: I just can't find a new handbag for fall.....so far nothing appeals to me!

I went a little crazy during the Nordstrom anniversary sale and purchased a Michael Kors tote in pearl grey and a Vince Camuto tote in blush.  I'm desperately coveting something in the burgundy family.  I have my eye on the Dooney Logo Lock, but still looking around...

Honored Contributor

@HighL wrote:

Agree with the Brahmin suggestions! They are so well made, linings are beautiful, and they hold up great and look brand new for years! I just received the Small Harrison Hobo in Toasted Almond, along with the matching wallet and key fob. I feel the prices are comparable, if not better, for similar bags from Coach or Dooney (I have both). 

I know the Toasted Almond has been around for years and is one of their classic colors, but the reason I ordered purchased it is to replace a bag my sister picked when I was downsizing my handbag collection. I missed that bag ever since!

I love the Toasted Almond-- it's my favorite Brahmin color/finish. l have it in the Medium Asher Tote, and it will be the fall bag l carry this month.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I was lucky and found a Tig bag I love so I got it in black and have been carrying it for several weeks now. I think when I get home from vacation in Oct I am going to purge my handbags and donate some. I love this Tig and will carry it all winter.