Trusted Contributor

I just bought this Dooney bag....here at Q

[ Edited ]
http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/16/a266616_543.102?$uspdlarge$

I hope this posts as a picture. Got an email yesterday. Had to have it. Bought the Navy/Green. No, I'm on my iPad. Just click the link. I think it's a beautiful bag. Comes in a lot of colors. Dooney does a great "navy".
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I just bought this Dooney bag....here at Q

That is a gorgeous, rich navy.  Smart looking bag.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

It's a nice looking bag.

Respected Contributor

I got that email.  It's a nice, classy bag but I don't wear shoulder bags anymore.  Plus it's a fall bag.  As I recall, it only came in dark colors.    If I bought a bag like that now; I'd put it up and forget about by the time October rolled around.   

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful! I have been eyeballing the smaller one at Dillard's in taupe and hot pink. Love the blue and green too!
Honored Contributor

I love the drawstring bucket silhouette, and l recently bought the patent leather version of this, in black with vachetta leather trim. Enjoy it!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

I don't think the style is new. I've seen the bag before. Maybe the combo of colors, there is quite a number to choose from, or the configuration, with the matching m/u case.
Honored Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:
http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/16/a266616_543.102?$uspdlarge$

I hope this posts as a picture. Got an email yesterday. Had to have it. Bought the Navy/Green. No, I'm on my iPad. Just click the link. I think it's a beautiful bag. Comes in a lot of colors. Dooney does a great "navy".

Shoekitty says

You will love that drawstring bucket!  I do not have that one but I have one very similar and it is a"go to " bag for comfort and ease.  Plus it is too cute.

Trusted Contributor

I received this bag a couple of days ago. Stunning!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
I also wanted to say that that although this bag is gorgeous, it has absolutely no inside organization. Just one big hole. No inside pocket or outside. The accessory bag is quite large tho. If it wasn't so pretty I might think about returning it. I'm going to look for purse organizers.