Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@1Professor

I'll keep an eye out. (I like the Speedy style, too.)

Contributor

I understand.  Maybe you can try going back to the store and have them order one for you?  I don't know, but it may be a good avenue.  Good Luck.  I have my eye on a couple of LV bags, but shouldn't spend at this time.  I may bring out my old one or should I call it "vintage" lol.

Honored Contributor
Check out Kate Spade. She usually has totes.
kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I just had another idea  Stores like NM, Saks, Nordies can also go into the computer to fiind the tote at other stores nationwide.  Call and see if they will check other stores?  I doubt they will do it on the weekend though.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: I have handbag blues!!!

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@HULAGIRL @magicmoodz @libbyannE @Janey2

This is the closest image I could find to what you described. It has the "doctor's bag" or LV Speedy style, which I love, so convenient.

506917_in_pp.jpg

This is close. when it comes to the fabric/leather patten.....it's the "vintage" style  only this is the Boston Bag......the one I was looking at was a tote with brown dougle-G fabric, vintage webbing like this and black patent leather accents.....thanks for checking and I may end up with a Boston if I don't find the tote.....I'm still looking, though.