Honored Contributor

Re: I got a Patricia Nash bag today

@cherry...I have two of her bags...I really like them.  They are heavy but well made.

Honored Contributor

My last bag was a pvc coated canvass tote from Clever Carriage. This leather one is actually lighter than that one is

Honored Contributor

@SoX

Sox your bag is gorgeous!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

LOVE those map bags but leather purses are just too heavy for me now.

Respected Contributor

I love her bags and have several now. I recently found several kiss lock wristlet but bigger than a coin purse. That one was at Marshalls. Then at TJ Maxx's I bought a plain brown PN tablet bag. All in brown that will go well with my other PN.

Respected Contributor

I might mention that it is hit or miss at Marshalls and TJ Maxx's but when you do find her bags, they are a good price. I couldn't believe that the brown leather tablet bag was on the clearance rack. I always check those first.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

I might mention that it is hit or miss at Marshalls and TJ Maxx's but when you do find her bags, they are a good price. I couldn't believe that the brown leather tablet bag was on the clearance rack. I always check those first.

@VenturaHighway: Hi. It's nice to "see" you here... You're lucky-- I have never seen any PN items at Marshalls or TJM stores in my area. Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@VenturaHighway: Hi. It's nice to "see" you here... You're lucky-- I have never seen any PN items at Marshalls or TJM stores in my area. Woman Frustrated

@handygal2Heart There was also her bags on the clearance rack. Some with the more western look. Not any styles that I wanted. I still would like the map print bag, so you are lucky to have that oneWoman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway@handygal2Dillards is having their additional discount on clearance right now.  If either of you like the woven bags, some are deeply discounted. 

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@handygal2Heart There was also her bags on the clearance rack. Some with the more western look. Not any styles that I wanted. I still would like the map print bag, so you are lucky to have that oneWoman Very Happy

@VenturaHighway: I know that you will eventually get that bag if you're persistent! I will let you know if l see a good deal on one.  Woman Happy

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~