Honored Contributor

Re: I got a Patricia Nash bag today

[ Edited ]

For quite a few years, even before she became popular, I would see Nash bags and accessories at the TJX stores. Then, for a while, there seemed to be very few. In recent trips, I'm seeing more once again at several local Maxx and Marshall's stores and yep, the prices are much better than most retailers. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@lmtThat was a great savings on your new bag. Glad you were able to get the refundWoman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@topcat10It is a beautiful bag. I may buy it next time if it is still there when I go again. It is a good price and we can't have too many bagsWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

Patricia Nash Paris Floral-Embossed Satchel

There were lots of these tooled bags. To me, they look more western. Pretty but I like her prints better.

Respected Contributor

@topcat10 wrote:

@VenturaHighway I love the Old World print too!! Don't hold out too long for a map print. It seems that not too much is available in that print compared to a year or so ago. I wonder if it's being phased out?

I seriously doubt that the map print is being phased out since it's called her "signature print" and she is famous for it.

@topcat10  I hope you're right!!

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@lmtThat was a great savings on your new bag. Glad you were able to get the refundWoman Very Happy

@VenturaHighway  Thank You. I was very happy!!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Patricia Nash Paris Floral-Embossed Satchel

There were lots of these tooled bags. To me, they look more western. Pretty but I like her prints better.

This is gorgeousl

I never see her bags at Marshall.  I've seen a few at discout stores, but I didn't like the style and they were a bit beat up.  I do love her bags!  Great quality for the price point!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

The Patricia Nash map bags look like copies of Alviero Martini Prima Classe (1A) handbags.

They've been around for years.  I have a handbag, wallet and passport cover that are 15+ years old.  All still look brand new.