Trusted Contributor

Re: I bought my first Kate Spade yesterday

@Laura 14
That’s a beautiful bag. You have great taste. I have 3 of her bags and a couple wallets. It’s been a while since I’ve visited her store. This makes me want to go. Mmm, I see Kate spade in my future .
Enjoy your new bag!
Honored Contributor

@ladycos Thank you!
Honored Contributor

Thank you @BirkiLady. You are one of the best humans I know. ♥️ Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend!
Honored Contributor

@Pecky I found my receipt and the bag is called Reiley and it is a $459 bag originally. When I googled, this style it seemed to come up under Wilson Road.

There were a couple of different styles in store. I loved the saddle one but I already have that style in a different brand. They also had a smaller crossbody and I think a tote in the store all deep plum with black stones. I was in love.

The wallet is called Stacy and her original is $119.
Respected Contributor

Beautiful bag! I have a Kate Spade in that shape that I'm currently using and loving. It's in a dark emerald green and it's my new winter bag. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse  Sounds gorgeous!  I still need green in my collection.

Frequent Contributor

The Kate Spade website frequently has sales, too. I’ve seen 30% off sales a few times. I’d only ever gotten 25% off with Coach’s website. And Kate Spade bags to me are nicer- Coach’s new stuff really is just ‘eh’.
I got a deal recently on a Kate Spade bag with matching wallet for $150. The bag normally sold for $268 alone, so that was quite a deal.
Your bag and wallet are beautiful!
Trusted Contributor

@Laura14,

Love everything Kate Spade but her clothes are too big for me.

Your bag and wallet are gorgeous. I wonder why she only has a shop in the UK and not in continental Europe🌻

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous bag.  Okay, I have a question.  I googled Kate Spade and clicked on the first thing I saw.  I found really good deals but they were All Sales Final.  I had 3 bags in my cart and I was clicking on the rebate site to get 10% back.  Well, I ended up clicking the wrong thing and the site went away.  I then went to katespade.com and my cart was empty.  After doing more searching, I realized the first site I was at was called surprise@katespade.com.  It looked legit but I decided to go back to the actual plain ol' katespade.com and see if I could find a tab that said "Surprise Sale."  I could not.

I own 2 Kate Spade bags and I love them.  The sale prices at that surprise place are really good.  I just want to make sure I'm not ordering from a fly-by-night copycat place.  Does anyone know anything about surprise@katespade.com?  

Respected Contributor

Ignore my question above.  I did the live chat on the surprise website and asked if it was really a part of KS or a knock-off warehouse sale place.  I got this response:

I can assure you that this is a 100% authentic Kate Spade website. It is our surprise website which offers items up to 75% off.