Trusted Contributor

Re: I bought my first Kate Spade yesterday

my sisters-in-law are all fans of KS. they buy a lot of her bags and accessories. when my husband buys them gifts, that’s what he buys for them. i’ve never bought one for myself. 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14@Omg...that is a beautiful bag! I have just turned green.Thanks for the picture.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  All my handbags are by Kate Spade and I purchased all on sale.  Sign up for emails on the Kate Spade website as they offer sale bags with a 30 to 40% discount off the sale price once in a while.  I do own one Coach bag.  I have a metallic wallet I purchased last year after Christmas and I love it.  Enjoy your bag and wallet.  Happy Holidays.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Thanks @Katcat1!  I am becoming quite the fan.  I bought a set of her dishes and some homeware when I moved a month ago and I love it too.  Glad to find a line I really enjoy again.    

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  Last year after Christmas, I also purchased a tea kettle in off white with black polka dots.  They do have some great sales.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  I love her dots!  I actually went with the stripe and I am going back to Dillards to add to it.  Thanks for the heads up! 

Frequent Contributor

Very pretty! Love me some KS.

There is currently a sale on surprisedotkatespadedotcom which I am trying to avoid because I do not "need" any more purses! ;-)

Honored Contributor

@QsMom  Thanks!  It's the glitter Rileys that drew me in.  They are gorgeous but yes the glitter is all over the place.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Sorry!  How dare I not do that.  Here she is.  I am not very familiar with KS but I think the wallet was named Stacey and I can't remember the name of the bag.

KS.jpg

Your bag is gorgeous!  Do you know the name or style?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shopping with your mom! What a fun day. Wow, you two could do some major damage in a New York minute. Great taste runs in your family . . . and yours is exquisite. So enjoy sharing the joy of your lovely new purchases! Keep posting and sharing, Laura. Heart  ETA: Will be keeping you in my thoughts for a Happy Thanksgiving . . . followed by the chance to return home for R&R!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.