Honored Contributor

I bought my first Kate Spade yesterday

I went up to the local outlets with some of my family and my mom went into the Kate Spade store after I told her I would not set foot in it because I was drooling at the window over most of what I saw.

I ended up getting a $400 bag I love plus a $100 wallet for $180.00.  I was hugging and fondling just about everything I saw.  I have been a Coach girl for years but they just don't excite me anymore.  Boy KS sure does.

If you have an outlet near you, 70% off everything and they have lovely classic and holiday designs in stock.  My mom picked up a cute velour bag for my niece for $54.  If she is your thing, run now!

Honored Contributor

Re: I bought my first Kate Spade yesterday

@Laura14-

I've always thought she had the most beautiful handbags and just like Coach, you can recognize them even amoungst a whole store of handbags.

They are so well made and pretty.

I saw some of her notepads and smaller things yesterday in a gift store and now just looking at them makes me sad that she is no longer here.

But I know the feeling you have. I never got one but always wanted to.

I'm sure you will love having itSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Laura14@ok girl..sounds fabulous but you didn’t post a picture.I have to see it so

I can be truly jealous.

Sounds like you had a nice shopping trip with your mom.I like visits that include activities esp. shopping with other women to make the hunt more exciting.I remember a joke I once read ,”shoppping with my husband is like hunting with the game warden”.The men in my family are the get in and get out type....can do a whole mall in 10 minutes.

Honored Contributor

@dex-

Haha! So trueSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

CONGRATS @Laura14.

What a steal.

Funny you said this....I as well went to the outlet and purchased a 178.00 Spade wallet and with the huge discount...it came out to 48.00 with tax.  I am giving it to my niece as she graduates from Clemson in Dec...I will put money in it.  I think it will be a nice gift.

You MUST post a picture of it.

You will love her stuff.  IT really holds up.  L O V E .....Im happy for you and your huge deal.

Honored Contributor

Sorry!  How dare I not do that.  Here she is.  I am not very familiar with KS but I think the wallet was named Stacey and I can't remember the name of the bag.

KS.jpg

Honored Contributor

Okay the color didn't come out.  They are both actually a deep plum and yes I am loving her bags already.  This is the heaviest bag I've ever carried.  It just screams with quality and me.  I am a purple, bling, whiplash lover and I got it all in one.    

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy  Your niece will love that!  What a great gift!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

HOLY COW....you got a huge bargain.

She is gorgeous.  The color , the style, the shape, the accents on the bag.

Wear her in good health.  Smiley HappyHeart

Also when you add things to your home, send photos.

We love to see how your decorating your new home.

You have some taste girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS  I love how the straps stop in the front.  Very cool detail.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Skididdy.  I just finished putting the home together for the most part Sunday.  Just need to hang the pictures and I'll take a photo shoot for you.  I am honored you want to take a peek.  Heart