Honored Contributor

Re: I am in love with the Roma 3 but....

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:
OMG, Jill M posted a pic of a pen on her FB and said: "Accidentally stole this pen today...SCORE!!!" Wow, I have no words.... am I the only one thinking this is wrong on more than one level?!?!

Very, very tacky and schmaltzy, TK! Thumbs down!

Let me just be blunt.  I don't like her, avoid watching her and frankly, have pretty much discounted the entire Gili line largely because of her, though there are other valid reasons.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@151949 wrote:

Wow - so busy nit picking at a word that they entirely miss the point of the thread. Sad .

Nope, didn't miss the point.... It sounds like there are a few things you don't really like about the bag, therefore, you cannot really "be in love" with it.... so, the simple conclusion is, if you don't really love it, then don't buy it for that price. 

Good points!!!

Honored Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

True enough... You shouldn't have to work to try and love a bag... Either you love it or you don't.   Not to say that bags can't grow on you over time, but when they start out with so many strike outs, what are the odds of it growing on you!?

This reminds me of my "relationship" with that grey Florentine saddle D&B bag, remember? I liked everything about it, except for how darn narrow it was! I gave it a try but it simply wasn't worth it. 

Yep, I recall...  It was a pretty bag.  I think I was toying with it in another color but decided, like you, that it was too narrow and also the flap opening, while cool looking, isn't among my favorites, as far as function goes.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...