Honored Contributor

I am in love with the Roma 3 but....

I am resisting getting it because it does not hit 2 huge points for me. First one - does not zip close. I think open bags like this are just asking for someone to pickpocket you and second - it doesn't have a pocket on the outside for my phone. I very rarely pay this much for any purse and if I do I am very particular about it being just absolutely perfect. This bag isn't perfect but it is so pretty in the black with the gold tone metal that it is just screaming for me to buy it. Does anyone have it yet? Do you love it ? I'd really hate to pay this much for a bag and then not 100% love it.

Respected Contributor

Re: I am in love with the Roma 3 but....

Don't buy it if it does'nt have features that are important to you.  A bag has to be serviceable.  What is the point in buying the bag because it's pretty and then returning it because you find it lacking???

Valued Contributor

When you are in love with someone, you usually try not to notice their imperfections..... Smiley Wink
Contributor

I love it, but it doesn't love me...

Hoping the 3rd try ordering the black is the charm!

I got the lavender croco this week and it had scratches and "the smell", I also got the camo and liked it, but just don't think I would wear it enough, so back they went.

I do love the black, but all this back and forth really does takes the fun out of it. Maybe the Universe is tring to tell me something? I got the milano snake this week too, (not as-is) and the bag looked tired, worn and the handle hardware looked like it had been repaired.

Honored Contributor

Someone...  but not always with a something...  And try as they might to convince us that handbags are animate objects worthy of a gender specific pronoun, really, they aren't...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like (don't love) the bag, but I don't like the price for that particular bag.  I might pick this one up from as-is at some point...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I like (don't love) the bag, but I don't like the price for that particular bag.  I might pick this one up from as-is at some point...

Exactly - I have put it on my wishlist so I can watch it to see if it goes on sale.

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Someone...  but not always with a something...  And try as they might to convince us that handbags are animate objects worthy of a gender specific pronoun, really, they aren't...

Smiley Very Happy

The point I was trying to make is, if there is a "but" coming, then you cannot be "in love" with something..... sorry, it's just my logic..... 

Honored Contributor

Wow - so busy nit picking at a word that they entirely miss the point of the thread. Sad .

Trusted Contributor

Neither lack of Zipper or outside pocket, would be a deal breaker for me.

If they would for you, let this one go. You'd just be wasting your time, and, have the expense and aggravation of returning