Honored Contributor

Had more handbags without the ugly gold hardware.  I like a few of them but that gold hardware stops me from purchasing. 

Esteemed Contributor

Me too!!

Honored Contributor

I personally love gold tone hardware however there should be a choice as I also appreciate silver tone hardware and both should be available, perhaps not in one style, but generally.  I love OrYany and have a couple of styles, one a satchel and the other a backpack and love them. However, my love of Hobo-y slouchy styles is limited because I get tired of my stuff bouncing around the bottom of the bag.... but the bags are terrific, especially since they got rid of that gawd awful green tile lining... Woman Tongue   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Yes, .I prefer silver toned hardware.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Agree, I don't care for gold hardware.  I much prefer white or neutral metals, not yellow-gold.   But then the busy darker linings they use are also not my taste...  

Honored Contributor

Re: I Wish OrYany

[ Edited ]

I agree, especially on black bags or cool toned colors and brights. I always prefer silver hardware. They do have some bags with silver hardware and I have a couple of them. My other dozen or so Oryany bags have the goldtone ( not the shiny) hardware so it hasn't stopped me from purchasing but at this point I'm focused on silver hardware. 

BTW, they have offered both gold and silver hardware before in the same bag. The Danielle that was the TSV a few years ago had three colors on goldtone and three colors in silver. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Another vote for silver hardware.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I would even love to see gunmetal hardware.  I have a few bags from Coach with the gunmetal and it looks really cool.

Honored Contributor

I would love a more neutral hardware.  Kate spade, tory burch, minkoff and many bags do gold tone.  Idk why since silver is trend.  I would prefer a more neutral hardware myself, not real gold not real silver.  And no shiny metal. But cant find any

Honored Contributor

On orYANY, I prefer the silver hardware with second choice being the original brushed gold.

I do not like the shiny gold hardware.