Trusted Contributor

Re: I Ordered The Same Handbag I love It So!!!

@ECBG  I LOVE your handbag.  Where did you order it from?   Does it have a name?  I would love to purchase it too.  thank you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop 

The handbag is from HOBO International.

The name is Etwine under sale handbags.

It is marked down which helps.

The two pieces of fringe are on each side. there is a wider leather strap which is a key fob.

The back side has a cell phone pocket.

Their leather is top quality, very soft, similar to real glove leather.  This leather looks beautiful on it's own and will easily last 3 or more seasons.

If you order, please let me know your color!Smiley Happy

Also, I have a handbag caddy from Etsy.  It's needed.  I did a light color so I can see!

Respected Contributor

I'm now rotating three leather purses made for concealed carry. One is a deep purple cross body hobo, one is a huge tote that also has a crossbody strap, and one is a large satchel with crossbody option. This week my new Lug tsv tote arrived-fabulous bag- and I'm able to fit my pistol in the back zippered pocket easily. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I need a new basic everyday bag now.  I've been using a Lug crossbody for a couple of years now and it just doesn't suit my needs anymore.  I have others bags, like Dooneys, but they are not an everyday bag.  I just started coming to Handbag thread in opes of inspiration.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

@Kachina624  The Zip Zip is also my favorite Dooney bag. It is just the right size and I like the inside pockets for organization.

I like a bag that has some structure. I have black, white, teal and

turquoise. Kachina, you must have the turquoise also.

I also have a small one that is black with a design pattern of watermelon slices. 

Honored Contributor

@Enufstuff    I have a turquoise, blush, Prussian blue which is tealish, gold, and my small is black with brown trim and a big brass D and B dangle.

It's the perfect size for a retired person who doesn't carry half of her possessions and you can see everything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  The Prussian Blue must be very pretty. I always loved that Crayola color as a child ; that and blue-green. My teal zip zip is more green than blue.

Before I retired, two years ago, I carried a lot to work. I had Dooney & Bourke totes for work. The zip zip is the perfect size

for me now. Besides being able to see everything at a glance, the

smaller bag is not too heavy to carry.

I love using my little watermelon bag in the summer. My daughter has a tiny zip zip with yellow lemon print.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

American Leather Co. uses nice, soft leather too.  I get my ALC bags at TJMaxx and Marshall's,   I've recently purchased a few Patricia Nash bags (TJMaxx, Marshall's, or hsn) though, but those are more occasional use purses for me. For the most part, I stick with cross bodies for the hands free option. 

Trusted Contributor

I have two Dooney Janie totes, one black and one smoke.  It's a great size and shape for me. 

Honored Contributor

The Coach Gallery Tote. I am carrying this signature coated canvas version now. I have this bag in other signature canvas colors for fall and winter, as well as cross grain leather versions, and one in perforated signature. This is just the right size and style for me, and has plenty of organization, which l need.

50DE47F7-813D-4BFE-96D3-891523A9C620.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~